Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Has anyone tried Vacuumtherapy for cellulite?

Reply Subscribe
Old 10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
B(.)(.)BYLICIOUS

Brittany1782 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
ugh I just realized I've been spelling your name wrong. How obnoxious, sorry!
Gahhh 2 more days (well less now!) I can't wait to hear about it! I spoke to the anesthesiologist today on the phone and he seemed REALLY cool. It just made me more excited! You are going to do great, don't worry! You'll go in, and wake up with boobies!!!
don't worry about my name!
i am glad the anesthesiologist (wow, thats a long word!...lol) was cool!... i heard there is a woman and a man, and that i will be getting the man too!
woo hoo!... he will be calling me tomorrow after 6pm..

so i have been freaking out sooo much today, that i FINALLY gave in to the zanax! lol... but, wow, i feel sooo much better!

i guess i'll be checking in tomorrow night before i go to bed to get an extra 'bre-booby, see ya later', post in.... lol
Old 10-15-2008, 07:33 PM

jesslop3 is on a distinguished road
Brittany,

I would send you a visitor message or PM but as you know I am not an elite member and cant. I just want to wish you the best of luck with your surgery!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and I know you must be so glad the day is already almost here in hours!!! Your in good hands and everything will turn out just great! CAn't wait until you can log back on here afterwards and tell us all about it!! YAY

GOOD LUCK!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to jesslop3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2008, 08:36 AM

Location: Boston, Massachusetts & New York, New York, I live in both cities
BostonGirl is on a distinguished road
thanks for your message! Totally thinking about you today, can't wait to hear all about it! good vibes! Good vibes!
The Following User Says Thank You to BostonGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2008, 09:59 AM

jesslop3 is on a distinguished road
I am so happy to hear you are doing well Brittany!!!! Oh I am so jealous I can't see the picture you posted from your phone!!! Maybe you can e-mail it to me ? Let me knoww. YAY to boobies!!

BostonGirl you are an Elite Member!! Congrats!!! Hopefully It won't be too long before I join you
The Following User Says Thank You to jesslop3 For This Useful Post:
Reply Subscribe