Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Just wondering about spider veins

Old 08-22-2008, 04:08 PM

Brandandi is on a distinguished road
Just wondering about spider veins

Has anyone had the saline injections to get rid of spider veins? I have some, and I hate them! Unfortunately, I hate needles even more!!! Is it painful? Did it work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Brandandi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2008, 10:26 PM

SUNSEEKERS is on a distinguished road
I worked in a derm office.. she did the injections.. they seemed to work pretty well... One of those looks worse before looks better things... I suggest fall/winter.. This way you will be more willing to wear the ace bandages or compression hose under your pants.... ( Very important!). Also, if you have larger varicose veins, sometimes it's better to have those treated 1st becasue they "feed" the spider veins... The injections are not a permanant fix, but most ladies would be able to go about 2 years in between sessions. HTH!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to SUNSEEKERS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2008, 06:29 PM

lennie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SUNSEEKERS View Post
I worked in a derm office.. she did the injections.. they seemed to work pretty well... One of those looks worse before looks better things... I suggest fall/winter.. This way you will be more willing to wear the ace bandages or compression hose under your pants.... ( Very important!). Also, if you have larger varicose veins, sometimes it's better to have those treated 1st becasue they "feed" the spider veins... The injections are not a permanant fix, but most ladies would be able to go about 2 years in between sessions. HTH!!!
What is the approximate cost of this type of procedure in your area??
Old 09-02-2008, 07:08 PM

MysticPurple is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
I would like to know this too.. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2008, 09:24 PM
a new j

Originally Posted by lennie View Post
would love to know too?
thx.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:52 AM

resah is on a distinguished road
Avon has some cream for it.I don't know if it works because I don't have spider veins but you could try it.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:36 AM

HavBootyHavBoobs is on a distinguished road
Smile Spider Vein Procedure

What is the cost of this procedure? I think I have some.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:17 PM

SUNSEEKERS is on a distinguished road
Well, in Indy we charged less than 500 for a 30 minute session... That included follow ups... Most people could do all in 30 minutes, just a few were more than one... I think on average ppl came in about every 2-3 years... If you have big rope like varicose veins.. you should get those worked on 1st b/c the spider veins feed off of the big ones... My advice... get it done in fall winter... Long healing time... they more you wear compression, the better & that's easiest to do in colder months...
The Following User Says Thank You to SUNSEEKERS For This Useful Post: