Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Brazilian Bikini Laser for $799

Old 01-26-2009, 01:27 PM

widgydidgy is on a distinguished road
Question Brazilian Bikini Laser for $799

Hello Ladies!

I just got a phone call and email from United Laser Clinics offering Brazilian Bikini laser hair removal for $799. I beleive it is 6 treatments with a 3 year "touch-up policy" which my understaning means that anytime within 3 yrs I can go back and have any stubboorn or stray hairs zapped.

Does this sound like a good deal or too good to be true????

Anyone been to a United Laser Clinic?

Looks like there are a few in Indiana and one in St. Louis.

I appreciate any feedback that anyone may have.

Thanks!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to widgydidgy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 03:37 PM

4x4gal is on a distinguished road
That seems like a VERY good deal! I just called about getting one at a local Laser clinic in Reno. Here, they run about $1,800-$2,600. The place I might go to is having a 30% off deal, so it would bring prices down to $1260-$1,820...Their "deal" includes, five treatments, four free touch-ups, and a lifetime guarantee.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4x4gal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 04:50 PM

path_head is on a distinguished road
Definitely a good deal. Check with the BBB to make sure the company is ok, and check with the state board. Also make sure there are no hidden costs, like mandatory numbing at some ungodly price prior to treatment (I did not do numbing and it was ok). Provided that they check out ok, you should DEFINITELY go for this deal! xo, PH
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to path_head For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:06 PM

ChicFashionista will become famous soon enough
That's a fantastic price. I paid something like $1800 for mine (and that was after a discount), and they charge for touch ups at $120 for 15 minutes. My hair has been reduced about 70% after 6 treatments and 4 touch ups. I wish it was ALL GONE!

One thing to ask - is this a full Brazillian? My place charges extra to do the bum area, they don't consider that part of the brazillian.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChicFashionista For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2009, 06:46 AM

widgydidgy is on a distinguished road
I'll have to call to get specifics or make a consult appt. I hate to pass up a great deal, not like its ideal timing, but a deal none the less.
Fashionista, thanks for the advise, I know what my idea of brazilian is (the whole kaboodle...lol) but I will definitely need to make sure their definition matches mine. Have to think about all the PC wording for that one...lol
Thanks all for the great responses!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 AM

cowgirl08 is on a distinguished road
Thankyou and I have a question

Thank you so much for the information. I was wondering how i can get rid of it permanently and look so smooth. I shave and it never comes out the way i want it. I have to constantly do it every other day! Its annoying. Especially with my new big boobs its hard for me to reach and Im missing some spots. Sorry if TMI. Thats going to be my next procedure. Also, just curious when they laser it off, does it lighten the skin too in the area? or is that a different procedure. Where do you usually get these procedures done. Can they be done at a PS office?
Old 02-01-2009, 09:48 PM

lennie is on a distinguished road
So this is not just your typical wax. More permanent????
Old 02-10-2009, 10:16 PM

Hmvb01 is on a distinguished road
Ask what laser or IPL brand they use. Certain types work better on different types of hair, you can google around to find out what is best for you. I am starting mine in March, I either pay $500 for 8 sessions of full Brazillian - including trail line from navel down - or I am going to do the full Brazillian and lower legs for $1200 for 8 sessions. Where I am going they use the Lumeins Lightsheer.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:50 PM

malika02 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lennie View Post
So this is not just your typical wax. More permanent????
It's not a wax at all, it's laser hair removal. Google it, it's great, I can't wait to have it done!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:58 PM

Charlotte-East is on a distinguished road
Just get more information on the type of laser they are doing and the training of the technician......some places it is an MD, NP/PA or a medical assistant. Since it is in such a sensitive area I'd want to ensure they knew what they were doing before undergoing the procedure....just my two cents.

Good luck!

C
Old 02-13-2009, 03:06 PM

kibblesnbits is on a distinguished road
Dr. Tatoff which is also for Hair Removal charges about $745.00 for 5 treatments and the more treatments you get the more discount you get. But I think $799.00 is a very good deal myself.

kibblesnbits's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE