Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

I finally made my appt for Laser Hair Removal :D

Old 05-04-2009, 08:53 PM

raceyou2 is on a distinguished road
I finally made my appt for Laser Hair Removal :D

YEA I finally made the appt. for May 20th to start my IPL laser treatments on my underarms. I am so excited & the price I am getting it for is really amazing!

I am having it done through my PS office and they gave me $100 off any procedure after my BA so I decided to use it on the Laser Hair Removal. Its only going to cost me $400 for 5 treatments. YEA!!!

If all goes well and it actually stays away then I'm going to have my lower legs done too.

If you have had Laser Hair Removal, do you think it works good???
Old 05-04-2009, 09:42 PM

path_head is on a distinguished road
Congrats!! I have had it on my bikini and underarms. Have not shaved since July, '07.
The Following User Says Thank You to path_head For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 10:31 PM

plum*crazy is on a distinguished road
CONGRATS!! I had started it in May 07 BUT instead of the 4 treatments they thought I would need it was going to be like 6-7, and I just couldnt keep spending an extra $150 a month at the time so I only got like 3-4 treatments and stopped. I still had very little hair growth and could go a whole month without having to shave the few underarm hairs I had, and I guess about 2 weeks before having to shave the few bikini hairs. So I lOVED the results just wish I would have finshed out the treaments. Now I have to shave regularly again. So I hope to be able to do a whole 6-7 treatments again oneday. It hurts BUT is so worth it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to plum*crazy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2009, 09:53 PM

Emily Dancer is on a distinguished road
Congrats! That is really exciting.
Let me know how things go! That might be something I would be interested in for the future. I'd love to hear about your experience hun!
XO! Em
The Following User Says Thank You to Emily Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM

scoobeedoo is on a distinguished road
I've had 2 treatments so far on pits and lower legs (I bought 6 treatments). It is FREAKIN amazing! Only 2 treatments so far and I can go w/o shaving for 4-5 days. I am getting another treatment tomorrow. I cannot believe I've wasted so much time and money with waxing in the past. This laser hair removal is awesome.

I went ahead and bought 6 treatments for my bik and upper legs, but will be waiting to do those areas. (You have to wait 6 wks after waxing before the laser...... )

You'll love it! Promise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobeedoo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2009, 04:48 PM

raceyou2 is on a distinguished road
Thats so good to hear that it has worked so well for you ladies, my biggest fear is that I will spend all this money & end up being hairy still, lol. I want to be done with it once & for all and only have to shave periodically. I know I will still need touch up from time to time with the laser, but its still worth it to me. I can't wait!!!

I will let you know how bad it hurts & if it works. In fact I think I might take before & after pics.
Old 05-10-2009, 09:44 PM

anonymousgirl is on a distinguished road
I've done it. Love it. No more bikini rash!!!