Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Laser Spider Vein treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM
Finally got my money's Worth and then Some!

blondebombshell is on a distinguished road
Laser Spider Vein treatment!!!!!!!!!!!!

I researched this and I know I am a candidate for this because the vein I have is very light pink on the top of my leg, and sclero won't get it because they are so tiny hardly noticable, but HECK insurance will actually cover it so I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I just hope any bruisiing is gone in two weeks. Anyone else do it??
Old 05-15-2009, 03:36 PM

kydak86 is on a distinguished road
how is insurance covering it?!?! Im 22 and i have spider veins all over my legs!
Old 05-15-2009, 03:54 PM

Amy_J will become famous soon enough
I've had them since I was in my early 20s. My mom has them too, totally hereditary. Do tell about the insurance!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Finally got my money's Worth and then Some!

blondebombshell is on a distinguished road
My PS said if medicare covers it than my insurance, Tricare would to, I went to my regular doctor and had them put in a referrel, and gave them the codes the laser doctor gave me, and then it was approved. Let me also say that for deep spider veins sclero works best on, which insurance does not cover, but for little fine red ones that no needle could penetrate, laser is best on. Funny though but sclero is cheaper than laser, which is covered by insurance! I did this yesterday and it's just lite pink where the treatment was, and will disapear completely, but even now it looks better than before I had it done. It's worth checking, the worse they would do is say no, kwim.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:05 PM

Amy_J will become famous soon enough
I have TriCare too!! I must look into this!! Thank you for the info!!