Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Endermologie

Old 03-01-2010, 02:07 PM

smurfhab is on a distinguished road
Endermologie

Is there anyone who has had endermologie for cellulite?? Either alone or following liposuction? What are you experiences and results??
Old 03-01-2010, 09:51 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
From what I have seen, the results intially look decent, but later they look worse. I've heard and seen that with many of my clients.
The Following User Says Thank You to justright For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2010, 09:53 PM
jae

jae is on a distinguished road
Im looking to have lipo soon,maybe with my breast revsion or after(not sure yet). I have heard mixed reviews of endermologie,as well and my friend says that the ps she went to added in the total cost of lipo for 2 endormologie sessions and lymphatic massgae,but she says that it made her results lumpy or uneve? weird bc I thought it was supposed to do the exact opposite,but idk.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:45 AM
From Boobs to Knees...A New Body Please!

twingirlz is on a distinguished road
I did it for a while last year and I think it was a total waste of money. I saw 0 results! Got way better results from my lipo, MTT & Butt lift. There is still a little, but I just got my Brazilian Butt Lift Workout DVDs, So I'm hoping some good old exercise and healthier eating helps!
Old 03-27-2010, 09:37 AM

Star24 is on a distinguished road
I read online somewhere that you need about 12 sessions of endermologie that is why it's a total scam for docs to include it in their price. See if you can get a lower quote for your surgery bc you're not interested in the endermologie.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:27 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
From the patients that I see, they say the endermologie made their cellulite look better initially but then worse months later. We don't offer that in my office, my docs don't think it helps at all.