Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Laser hair removal packages

Old 03-26-2010, 05:32 PM

BlueOrchid is on a distinguished road
Laser hair removal packages

Ok I got my arms and legs done..legs almost done. on my 3rd session with my arms, but I don't like how my skin is reacting to it... it makes it reddd and itchy and bumpy for a while and maybe a lil hyperpigmentation. I'm happy with the results and I'm fine that it didn't get everything. I want to use the remaining 3 sessions on a different area like my underarms but the place said they don't allow that, b/c then ppl won't have enough sessions for the new area and might not be happy with the results and the hair may grow back, but I'm fine with that. I just want to stop using my sessions on my arms and I don't want them to go to waste.... are they allowed to not let me do this?!
Old 03-26-2010, 06:07 PM
I dont need your world to validate me...

msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice msmisty is just really nice
yea. my place doesnt allow you to switch either. you paid for a certain number of treatments for a specific area only. i think its kinda stupid too but i remember i signed some paperwork that specifically said that...
The Following User Says Thank You to msmisty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2010, 06:50 PM

BlueOrchid is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by msmisty View Post
yea. my place doesnt allow you to switch either. you paid for a certain number of treatments for a specific area only. i think its kinda stupid too but i remember i signed some paperwork that specifically said that...
Aw that sucks! I probably signed something that says that too, but I wouldnt remember lol