Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Do Brazilian Laser treatments work?

Old 05-03-2010, 05:17 AM

Miss S is on a distinguished road
Do Brazilian Laser treatments work?

Hi I got a few brazilian waxes done and i just cant stand the growing out phase. I want to hear from you girls who have lasered everything off and if it was successful. Also, how much did you pay?

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:25 AM
♥ All paid for All mine ♥

Black Panther will become famous soon enough
i started it, i went 5 times and still got lots of more to do, i got a price for 1/2 leg and bikini so it's hard to say but i think it's around 175$ a session here in Canada.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-03-2010, 11:30 PM

Little Mo is on a distinguished road
Yes it worked well for me. I am very pale with dark hair so the best for laser treatment. I have had 5 full sessions done and 2-3 touch-ups. I am going in for another touch-up next week. I have about a dozen sporadic hairs in the front that I usully just pluck. There are a few hairs down under still but I can't see to pluck those so they get shaved about once every week or two.

I paid $125 for a full session. I always get touch-ups when I do another part like my armpits so I don't pay anything for the touch-up.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:52 AM

Vic*Tori is on a distinguished road
I have only had two brazil. laser treatments and so far I am loving the results, I also had one treatment on my underarms. There is already virtually no grow back- but it is recommended to have approx 6 treatments....

$99 each treatment for bikini and $59 for underarms here in Australia, my first treatment for each was $29 ....

SO WORTH IT and no yucky grow out in between!!
Old 05-04-2010, 07:52 AM

Kathy23Kat is on a distinguished road
I have been going for a while now (every 6 weeks). I've probably gone about 5 times now. There is definately a drastic decrease in hair amount. I still have a few to go until I am absolutely hairless. But it is so worth it. I used to get HORRIBLE ingrowns. To the point that they would get infected and cause marble size lumps under my skins...sorry...TMI! LOL
Old 05-04-2010, 11:24 AM

vxandraxv is on a distinguished road
I was talking to my bf about this topic this morning. I didn't realize it took several sessions! That sucks. I also want my armpits. Right now they are doing buy one area and get another free at my ps office.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM

piglet is on a distinguished road
I'm glad you asked this. I've been contemplating laser hair removal too. It seems to have come down in price substantially over the last few years. I was wondering how permanent it really is though. In my research I've read that as much as 60% of the hair can come back. So for those of you who have had it done, how much has come back?
Old 05-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura Lilac Ann has a spectacular aura
Just started

I just started LHR a few weeks ago, had one treatment and already notice a difference. I'm getting legs, underarms, and brazillian. I think where I go it's $65 for underarms, $89 for Brazillian and $150 for legs. And I was surprised it did not even hurt, like I heard it does.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:57 PM

i signed up for the brazilian LHR! I do the patch test tomorrow and start my first treatment on the 17th!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:44 PM

tinahh is on a distinguished road
I had laser hair removal on my entire bikini area. I went 8 sessions and its been amazing!! I am the ideal candidate with dark hair and very pale skin and i must say, it was worth every penny!!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:35 AM

OkieBooBee is on a distinguished road
I have had 2 LHR treatments on my 1/2 legs, upper lip and brazillian. I can see quite a reduction in hair growth. But I have been waxing my legs for years and have had a brazillian about 4 times. I had my first treatment in Tampa, Fl and my second treatment in Wichita, KS. I had a coupon for the one in FL and negotiated the treatment here in Wichita for the same price which was $300 total package. I plan on going back for another one, and no they don't really hurt, just a little sting. It helps keep my shaving to a minimum. Wish I would have started this earlier in my life.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:39 AM

I did the first brazilian treatment on May 17th and the hair fell out two weeks later and its still bare, i love it! The only thing is as it was falling out i got some ingrown hairs which left some "blemishes" like pimples. I hope it will fade with time. I just have small patches of hair here and there. I cant tan at all with LHR so I made my 2nd session in October so its after the summer. She said the minimum before another treatment is 8 weeks (to ensure the hair is gone through its full cycle) and there is no max. i cant wait to see the final result!
Old 06-18-2010, 04:43 AM

Vic*Tori is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Miss S View Post
I did the first brazilian treatment on May 17th and the hair fell out two weeks later and its still bare, i love it! The only thing is as it was falling out i got some ingrown hairs which left some "blemishes" like pimples. I hope it will fade with time. I just have small patches of hair here and there. I cant tan at all with LHR so I made my 2nd session in October so its after the summer. She said the minimum before another treatment is 8 weeks (to ensure the hair is gone through its full cycle) and there is no max. i cant wait to see the final result!
As long as you dry exfoliate before you jump in the shower at least each second or third day you will get no ingrowns....
Old 06-18-2010, 05:40 AM

good to know, thank you so much!
Old 06-29-2010, 05:18 AM

brooklyn123 is on a distinguished road
I bought LHR packages of 6 sessions and paid $450 for underarms and $2000 for full leg and Brazilian. I have one session left on my underarms and I love it - there is just one stubborn spot where about 3 hairs grow every couple of weeks. I have had 3 sessions on my legs/bikini and there is a very significant decrease in the hair growth. I hate not being able to tan, so my 4th session is next week and will be my last until after summer. I love not having to wax and I exfoliate regularly and have had no ingrowns.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE