Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

strivectin vs. surgeons

Old 04-17-2007, 03:06 PM

nejlika12 is on a distinguished road
strivectin vs. surgeons

So i heard a lot about Strivectin just like everyone else. I found some great reviews and some real bad about it. I'm willing to believe there's both bad n good about a product. BUT i been mailing to surgeons all over the world, and they all say that no cream helps against stretchmarks, then why do everyone write about their improvement after using strivectin on their stretchmarks???? Anyone have any opionions or/& thoughts about this?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:18 PM

cici is on a distinguished road
I was very skeptical about trying any stretch mark cream....I tried Mederma I heard it was good, I really don't know if it is I really didn't give it much of a chance because I didn't like the way it dried on the skin....before I tried Stri-Vectin I was like well it's only $135 I heard good things and it was worth giving it a shot.....I have stretch marks from my second pregnancy on my lower abdomen (low enough that I can wear very low rise jeans) anyways I tried it for six weeks straight and at first I got scared because it made the stretch marks puff up and turn whitish but I was amazed to see it actually making a difference...stretch marks are not completely gone but I must say they r a LOT less noticeable...one would have to get up really close to see them...I am very happy with the results.....I don't feel self conscious about wearing a bikini any more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cici For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2007, 09:42 PM

tikigirl is on a distinguished road
strivectin

i have been using it for my face but i think i will try it for my sm too.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:42 AM
nicki

ive been using it now for about 4or5 weeks, what did you hear that was bad? dont scare me.... nothing bad has happened to me- i use it and sometimes i think its working sometimes i think it really isnt doing much..... i will keep using it becuase its not hurting me so hopefully it works..... i got stretch marks on bottom side of my boobies

Old 06-13-2007, 06:58 AM

minx is on a distinguished road
Its so hard to know isn't it.... I have just bought it myself, haven't received it yet though.... Lets hope it worth the money!
Old 06-14-2007, 09:15 AM
Aspiring Author!

BBrigit will become famous soon enough BBrigit will become famous soon enough
I use it and have really deep stretch marks. After only a couple of weeks, the texture of my skin has improved dramatically, enough for Dh to comment on it. It may not make my stretch marks disappear, but I like the effect it's having on my skin and think it's worth it for that alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to BBrigit For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2007, 05:38 AM

tikigirl is on a distinguished road
strivectin how many x

Those of you that have had success with strivectin on stretch marks how many times a day are you using it? Has anyone tried any of the new cellulite products? There was a list in July Shape of 10 cellulite products that really work.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:51 AM

SOON2BD is on a distinguished road
omg

As soon as I get my new credit card (shhhhhhh dont tell dp!!) I will be ordering this!!!!! LOL