Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision Discuss laser hair removal, tattoo removal, cellulite treatments, spider veins, stretch marks, and scar revisions here.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cutestxinfinity
  • 1 Post By DixieDiva
  • 2 Post By unsure
  • 1 Post By Luckylilgem

Cellulite removal

Old 09-07-2010, 09:07 AM

cutestxinfinity is on a distinguished road
Cellulite removal

So after a relaxing day a the beach with my boyfriend this Saturday, we come home and I'm feeling wonderful and confident. He then blurts out why I stopped doing my glute exercises. Curious, I ask why and he responds, "Because you were looking so much better and now your butt looks like it exploded with cellulite." I felt like crap! Angry and frustrated, I turned to procedures to fix this fast. I've had cellulite from the day I was born so I know it is genetic. I know he doesn't care about it, but why did he have to make me feel so self-consious? Any suggestions to help?
Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
Nothing can remove cellulite. A few things can make it appear better. Treatments such as Thermage, some laser treatments, liposuction and even some topical creams can help reduce the appearance of it, but making it disappear.....not likely. Sorry.

Mean comments by your boyfriend. What's up with that? Maybe he didn't mean to come across badly, but I can see why you're concerned about how the cellulite looks.

Beat of luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to justright For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:57 PM

DixieDiva is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cutestxinfinity View Post
So after a relaxing day a the beach with my boyfriend this Saturday, we come home and I'm feeling wonderful and confident. He then blurts out why I stopped doing my glute exercises. Curious, I ask why and he responds, "Because you were looking so much better and now your butt looks like it exploded with cellulite." I felt like crap! Angry and frustrated, I turned to procedures to fix this fast. I've had cellulite from the day I was born so I know it is genetic. I know he doesn't care about it, but why did he have to make me feel so self-consious? Any suggestions to help?
Forget the cellulite!!! Remove the boyfriend!!! If my husband EVER said that to me when he came to it would be the worst day of his life!
I am so sorry he said that to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to DixieDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 03:07 PM

cutestxinfinity is on a distinguished road
I talked to him about it and he said he didn't mean it in a mean way, he just wanted to let me know because I always ask. He said my whole body could be covered in cellulite and he could care less. So I guess I misunderstood because he didn't clearly say what he what trying to get across. Thanks for sticking up for me!!! Best PEOPLE on this site!!

Jessirabbit likes this.
Old 09-10-2010, 07:30 AM

DixieDiva is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by cutestxinfinity View Post
I talked to him about it and he said he didn't mean it in a mean way, he just wanted to let me know because I always ask. He said my whole body could be covered in cellulite and he could care less. So I guess I misunderstood because he didn't clearly say what he what trying to get across. Thanks for sticking up for me!!! Best PEOPLE on this site!!
You are the PERFECT weight for you height! You are tall and pretty. Keep your head up and don't let him get away with anymore insensitive comments. I would hate for him to get an iron frying pan upside his head! LOL

Jessirabbit likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to DixieDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2010, 03:31 PM

unsure is on a distinguished road
Hmmm....

I have to agree that he was being a total ****. Guys can be so stupid, and contrary to what I used to think, they don't all grow out of it after 30! (Um, or 40, 50, 60....)

Jessirabbit and SoGlossy like this.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Focus on you, how you feel & what makes you happy.

Luckylilgem is on a distinguished road
Try the Bar Method workout or Pure Barre workout since it targets spots like the glutes, thighs, and abs. Cut back on sugar, use a retinol body lotion on your cellulite areas. I purchased a Groupon for 3 Velashape treatments in my area. Had the 1st treatment today and feel like it's making a difference. I'll post before and after progression pics.

SoGlossy likes this.

Luckylilgem's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-05-2013, 07:21 PM

Jessirabbit is on a distinguished road
Cool

I'm sorry you bf was so insensitive ! My butt has cellulite too but I love it other than that cause is nice n round n juicy lol be proud of what you have ! Just work out and eating right it will make a big difference ... My husband praises this ass everyday loololol cellulite and all ... Don't you worry !