Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/laser-hair-removal-tattoo-removal-cellulite-spider-veins-stretch-marks-scar-revision/)
-   -   I finally made my appt for Laser Hair Removal :D (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/laser-hair-removal-tattoo-removal-cellulite-spider-veins-stretch-marks-scar-revision/53950-i-finally-made-my-appt-laser-hair-removal-d/)

raceyou2 05-04-2009 07:53 PM

I finally made my appt for Laser Hair Removal :D

YEA I finally made the appt. for May 20th to start my IPL laser treatments on my underarms. I am so excited & the price I am getting it for is really amazing!

I am having it done through my PS office and they gave me $100 off any procedure after my BA so I decided to use it on the Laser Hair Removal. Its only going to cost me $400 for 5 treatments. YEA!!!

If all goes well and it actually stays away then I'm going to have my lower legs done too.

If you have had Laser Hair Removal, do you think it works good???

path_head 05-04-2009 08:42 PM

Congrats!! I have had it on my bikini and underarms. Have not shaved since July, '07. :)

plum*crazy 05-04-2009 09:31 PM

CONGRATS!! I had started it in May 07 BUT instead of the 4 treatments they thought I would need it was going to be like 6-7, and I just couldnt keep spending an extra $150 a month at the time so I only got like 3-4 treatments and stopped. I still had very little hair growth and could go a whole month without having to shave the few underarm hairs I had, and I guess about 2 weeks before having to shave the few bikini hairs. So I lOVED the results just wish I would have finshed out the treaments. Now I have to shave regularly again. So I hope to be able to do a whole 6-7 treatments again oneday. It hurts BUT is so worth it!!!

Emily Dancer 05-05-2009 08:53 PM

Congrats! That is really exciting.
Let me know how things go! That might be something I would be interested in for the future. I'd love to hear about your experience hun!
XO! Em

scoobeedoo 05-05-2009 09:13 PM

I've had 2 treatments so far on pits and lower legs (I bought 6 treatments). It is FREAKIN amazing! Only 2 treatments so far and I can go w/o shaving for 4-5 days. I am getting another treatment tomorrow. I cannot believe I've wasted so much time and money with waxing in the past. This laser hair removal is awesome.

I went ahead and bought 6 treatments for my bik and upper legs, but will be waiting to do those areas. (You have to wait 6 wks after waxing before the laser...... )

You'll love it! Promise.

raceyou2 05-07-2009 03:48 PM

Thats so good to hear that it has worked so well for you ladies, my biggest fear is that I will spend all this money & end up being hairy still, lol. I want to be done with it once & for all and only have to shave periodically. I know I will still need touch up from time to time with the laser, but its still worth it to me. I can't wait!!!

I will let you know how bad it hurts & if it works. In fact I think I might take before & after pics.

anonymousgirl 05-10-2009 08:44 PM

I've done it. Love it. No more bikini rash!!!