Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Laser Hair Removal , Tattoo Removal, Cellulite, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, and Scar Revision (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/laser-hair-removal-tattoo-removal-cellulite-spider-veins-stretch-marks-scar-revision/)
-   -   meso is awesome!!so is Botox! (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/laser-hair-removal-tattoo-removal-cellulite-spider-veins-stretch-marks-scar-revision/3207-meso-awesome-so-botox/)

JulieM 12-19-2006 11:44 AM

meso is awesome!!so is Botox!

I had meso therapy on my abs friday

I have lost 4 lbs since then(tuesday) this stuff rocks! anybody elso have similar results waiting on all the swelling to go down on the abs yet to see how much fat is lost
Also had Botox and it was painless and awesome too!

www.justbreastimplants.com/DeWire/

JulieM 12-19-2006 12:03 PM

a substance(can be from a variety of cocktails) but in my case it was PPC or Phosphatidylcholine is injected into the fat and it basicly sissolves the fat. This is done in a series of 3-6 sessions. I am hoping for only 2 though as I don't have too much fat in my abs.
Where in Michigan are you from? I grew up in Holland. I saw on another thread that you use Obagi, I do too and I love it!
I am planning on a BA in March! If the conservative people in Holland knew that they would frown!

JulieM 12-19-2006 12:20 PM

$200 a session
You'll get over the peeling and may have some off and on if you have sensitive skin a good tip is to dab water at your peely places during the day and don't add more make up to cover it just makes it look worse!

Seximama 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

Okay I have never heard of Meso therapy Either...does it hurt????I would love to get rid of some jiigly stuff too!What is Obaji????

JulieM 12-19-2006 12:47 PM

yes you can get it in your thights, saddlebags, love handles etc
No, it did not really hurt at the injection(although my doc used numbing in the cocktail) it was sore and swollen right away but I took a walk that night , a hike the next day and had 6 people over to do holiday stuff, took a bike ride on sunday(had on fri afternoon) and ran on Monday!
I wore a "suck in slip" on fri and sat to help with swelling and soreness

Obagi helps with wrinkles, sun spots, and improves the collagen in your skin
also helps with acne and make your skin more vibrant!

JulieM 12-19-2006 01:02 PM

I'm not sure on the swelling I still have some
your body excreted the fat through the GI tract I believe it is reabsored into the GI tract? I guess you lose weight if the fat is dissolved an excreted, although I don't think I had 4 lbs of fat in my middle I was 111lbs before and am now 107 I weighed myself on fri and today( I am 5'4")
maybe some is water weight and it will come back but I'm not complainin'

JulieM 12-19-2006 01:15 PM

yes just drive home! I may be a fluke but I will go back for more! the gym can can only get so much of the ab fat from having 3 babies. Next I am getting the back of my thight(under the butt)!

Suprmama 12-19-2006 02:03 PM

I was just posting that my boobs look so good now that it makes my butt look awful!! I went bathing suit shopping to day and my butt is okay looking - but anything from firm. It is super jiggely. Now why can't my butt be firm and my breast jiggle - instead it's the other way around!!:p

Annie 12-19-2006 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by JulieM (Post 45447)
I'm not sure on the swelling I still have some
your body excreted the fat through the GI tract I believe it is reabsored into the GI tract? I guess you lose weight if the fat is dissolved an excreted, although I don't think I had 4 lbs of fat in my middle I was 111lbs before and am now 107 I weighed myself on fri and today( I am 5'4")
maybe some is water weight and it will come back but I'm not complainin'

I am happy meso worked for you, my oldest daughter and I both did this at the same time, it worked great for Dani, and did nothing for me at all, so I wasted alot of money, but Dani lost quite a bit of weight with her injections go figure lol!