Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

2 wks post juvederm lips - hideous

Old 10-24-2010, 02:26 PM

sabrinalily is on a distinguished road
2 wks post juvederm lips - hideous

wanted to see if my lips would close nicer. so wanted to try little filler in mid bottom. he used 1 syringe ($700) and said he evened them out then. this is not 2 wks post. so miserable. looks terrible. went back after 1 wk he said it was swelling and that there was an equal amount of product on both sides of top lip. going to call tomoro to go in. wtf??? never again..i just wish i had my lips back. (and i have such a pretty halloween costume for sat and lips look disfigured.
i am going to try to upload b4 and after photo

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm311/jbusija/lip/
Old 10-29-2010, 03:08 PM

lippydame86 will become famous soon enough lippydame86 will become famous soon enough
I'm so sorry you are going through this! My swelling only lasts for 2 days, tops, and even then it's nothing like what your after pics look like. For me, my lips swell pretty evenly and get this funny glossy like look to them like they could just pop. I eat lots of popsicles to reduce swelling. At least the filler isn't permanent and hopefully this will go away soon so you won't have to deal with it anymore. Once again, I'm sorry ...
Old 10-29-2010, 03:33 PM

boobies123 will become famous soon enough
I think your bottom lip looks ok, but the top one looks to have swelling on the right side toward corner (your left)...I'm sorry you are going through this, but look on the bright side- it's not permanent. Also if they still don't look normal today you can use different lip tricks to down play them
Old 10-29-2010, 03:58 PM

MrsB is on a distinguished road
Try massaging them, you will be able to feel the juvaderm and you can manipulate it to the places you want it moved into. Mine swell for a good 2weeks and they go big and smooth like there gunna pop! Yours dont look bad though, maybe he didnt put it in the right positioning as they look like they could be plumped and smoothed out more. You could always go to sumone else (if you have the money) and get them to put some more in to fix what your not happy with. I think its technique cause ive had mine done 3 seperate times with 2 diffrent doctors and my 1st (and2nd) dr they looked really big and fake, not really a nice shape eitha just really filled up, the 3rd time with an actual ps and the diffrence was amazing! They look so full and delicate perfectly shaped, i will always go back to him now, they always massage the juvaderm around after though.
Watever you decide dont think you look disfigured, its more pronounced to you but i dont think other people will notice unless you tell them.
Your natural lips have a beautiful shapebtw
Old 10-29-2010, 03:59 PM

MrsB is on a distinguished road
Just to add it looks like hes put too much in the skin behind your lips to push them out but not enough in your actual lips
Old 10-29-2010, 06:41 PM
♥ All paid for All mine ♥

Black Panther will become famous soon enough
Sorry to hear about this....

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-29-2010, 07:15 PM

Transformed will become famous soon enough
Sabrinalily,

Thankfully this will pass. Imagine how you'd feel if that was a permanent change.

My true opinion is your "before" picture is really lovely in shape and size and much prettier than mine. If I were you, I'd leave well enough alone in the future, jmo.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:06 AM

CathyMe. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sabrinalily View Post
wanted to see if my lips would close nicer. so wanted to try little filler in mid bottom. he used 1 syringe ($700) and said he evened them out then. this is not 2 wks post. so miserable. looks terrible. went back after 1 wk he said it was swelling and that there was an equal amount of product on both sides of top lip. going to call tomoro to go in. wtf??? never again..i just wish i had my lips back. (and i have such a pretty halloween costume for sat and lips look disfigured.
i am going to try to upload b4 and after photo

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm311/jbusija/lip/
Sabrinalily, Thanks so much for posting your pictures. Do you have an update? Was it swelling or a botched job? Let us know how you're doing. I like your bottom lip a lot. Good luck to you.