Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Megan Fox lips

Old 11-29-2010, 08:05 AM

prettyboobs82 is on a distinguished road
Megan Fox lips

When I go to see my PS for my botox in Jan I think that I am going to have my lips done as well. I have a small upper but a nice pouty lower and I want them to look the same just fuller ala Megan Fox What would be the best for this? Juvederm ultra? Would I need a full vile do you think? When I asked the man who did my botox last time (and didn't do it right so I wasted $400) said that 1/2 a vile could achieve what I wanted..hmmm. I am skeptical about that. Sooo to keep my mind off of my symmastia and bottoming out of my boobs-I am gong to concentrate on my face. Any advice from the ladies who have had this done? Which kind did you use? How long did it last and what did you like or not like about it? Just trying to learn as much as I can so I don't end up with unwanted results!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:13 PM

a_eliza is on a distinguished road
I had restylane injected into my lips a few years ago. The doctor used 1/2 syringe in my top lip --(I could have had him do my bottom lip but I didn't really need it, and it hurt too much to keep going!) He had me put the numbing cream on before but to be honest it didn't help at all! After I had it done...I found out from a friend that you can have a nerve blocker injected (local anesthetic) before so you can't feel anything. So if you have a low pain tolerance I would suggest getting the local.

I really liked the results for about the first month...after that it just seemed to wear off. But I've heard that juvederm lasts longer so I think that would probably be better. They will look HUGE the first day but keep ice on them and the swelling will go down. Good luck!!