Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

so i'm thinking about getting my lips done now :)

Old 02-08-2011, 11:58 AM

BarbieGirl7 is on a distinguished road
so i'm thinking about getting my lips done now :)

just got my boobs done and now i feel like that was easy enough so i should get my lips too lol. but i'm wondering how much did it cost you? not sure if i would go with injections or actual implants, but for both, i'm curious what people typically pay? and also if anyone has pictures i would love to see. cuz i wanna see the difference between injections and implants. thank you
Old 02-08-2011, 12:05 PM

Kiwi77 will become famous soon enough
Hey there. i dont have lip implants and have never had injections.....my friend(male) did, he got the implants...they look really good.

Anyway, i've had a FTT/MR, BA and now i'm getting lipo......i dont think it'll ever end!! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwi77 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Kiwi77 View Post
Hey there. i dont have lip implants and have never had injections.....my friend(male) did, he got the implants...they look really good.

Anyway, i've had a FTT/MR, breast augmentation and now i'm getting lipo......i dont think it'll ever end!! LOL
haha, that's what i'm guessing is gonna happen to me! everyone was warning me that plastic surgery is addicting lol and i already feel like i wanna get a ton of other things done
Old 02-08-2011, 12:26 PM

cesca86 is on a distinguished road
I've had my lips done and it's addicting!! I paid 550 for the restylane injections and before my BA I will be doing them again for touch up and I will have Botox to raise my eyebrows because I just like that look. It's a slippery slope because once you start you keep on finding more to fix!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to cesca86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by cesca86 View Post
I've had my lips done and it's addicting!! I paid 550 for the restylane injections and before my breast augmentation I will be doing them again for touch up and I will have Botox to raise my eyebrows because I just like that look. It's a slippery slope because once you start you keep on finding more to fix!
ooh that's a good idea, i never thought about botox to raise eyebrows, do you have any pics? i want that too haha. how much does that cost? but yeah i can definitely see that already, if i had the money i would probably end up like heidi montag lol.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:49 PM

cbrownfish is on a distinguished road
I got my lips done w/restylane injections. I did love it, but the up keep was not something that I wanted to do. It was about 500.00 dollars you have to buy the bottle. I am thinking about getting a implant. I 1st have to find a PS that will do it. Mine tells me No No.
I do get my Botox 2 times a year. I love that stuff the way they price it is by ml. I get about 25ml and that would costed me about 250.00. So about 10.00 dollars a ml. Now if you go a a high end spa that would costed more. About 12.00 dollars a ml.
I go to my PS. He is the one that does all my work that I want.
Hope that this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbrownfish For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 01:00 PM

cesca86 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BarbieGirl7 View Post
ooh that's a good idea, i never thought about botox to raise eyebrows, do you have any pics? i want that too haha. how much does that cost? but yeah i can definitely see that already, if i had the money i would probably end up like heidi montag lol.
I actually never did Botox before, it will be my first time but I can def. take pics to show you once I do it. The doctor I work for just did his Botox certification so he does it in the office so I won't pay for it. It varies in price though a lot. From 100-300 per area, it's not as expensive as other fillers.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to cesca86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 04:16 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
I've gotten my lips done several times with fillers, perlane, and also juvaderm I like them for the first 2 weeks but then they always seems to deflate on me so fast so I probably wont do it again, plus its very painful and soooo expensive!
The Following User Says Thank You to LouisVLover For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 02:37 PM

OceanGlitter11 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by *Lisa* View Post
I've gotten my lips done several times with fillers, perlane, and also juvaderm I like them for the first 2 weeks but then they always seems to deflate on me so fast so I probably wont do it again, plus its very painful and soooo expensive!
I'm with you girl! I got my lips done with Restylane about a month ago and I feel like they're already back to how they were before... maybe I've just gotten used to them?! I don't know. I'm going back in one month to get another syringe added of Juvederm Ultra Plus, or Perlane this time and if it doesn't last longer, I'm done with it.

I paid $500 for 1.0cc of Restylane
Old 02-12-2011, 05:18 PM
1000cc YAY! Thanks to all my JBI sisters for support!

Genie will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BarbieGirl7 View Post
just got my boobs done and now i feel like that was easy enough so i should get my lips too lol. but i'm wondering how much did it cost you? not sure if i would go with injections or actual implants, but for both, i'm curious what people typically pay? and also if anyone has pictures i would love to see. cuz i wanna see the difference between injections and implants. thank you
Getting my lips done seriously changed my face for the better. I always had somewhat thin lips & was jealous of my moms huge lips. lol. I get them done every 8 months with 2 syringes of Juvederm Ultra +. I have pics in my album from when i first had them done with only 1 syringe so they're 2x bigger now. But feel free to have a look. Had to delete several of my pics showing my lips cuz it had my face in it but they're are still a few. Oh & price for 2 syringes of Juve at my PS office is $895. Thinking of getting permanent implants but I've heard mixed reviews from women about that and if you have to have them removed it can cause an unsightly scar on ur lips.
Old 02-16-2011, 02:56 PM

mbk11561 is on a distinguished road
I used to think they looked funny, now I think they look great. Funny how things change after you've had something done!
Old 02-17-2011, 03:52 PM

poppy_eve is on a distinguished road
I pay 520 for silikon 1000 at the Ritacca center and its permanent.

I had three sessions and love my lips.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:44 PM

Meesha is on a distinguished road
The doctor I went to for my lips offered a $2000 "unlimited package" at the time for Silikon1000. I had about 5 sessions a couple years ago, and I'm planning to go in for a "fluff up" next month. It really improved the balance of my face, and is totally soft and natural.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:27 PM

poppy_eve is on a distinguished road
Meesha,
How many cc's do you think you have in each lip at this point?

I'm tempted to go for a fourth injection but I'm not sure yet.

I've got 1.7cc total in both lips.

Last time I went I had only the top lip injected.