Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ontariogal
  • 1 Post By poppy_eve

permanent lip augmentation

Old 04-09-2011, 06:50 AM

ontariogal is on a distinguished road
permanent lip augmentation

Has anyone heard of a permanent procedure to augment your lips ? I have had injections before and I am tired of going back every three months. If anyone has had it done, where you happy with the results ? D

561jack likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-10-2011, 11:10 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
I have PermaSil Lip Implants. Have had them for a few years. Love them!! I got tired of injections as well. Mine look very natural. Check out my before and after pics in my profile.
The Following User Says Thank You to justright For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2011, 06:24 PM

poppy_eve is on a distinguished road
I had three sets of silikon 1000 injections. I LOVE my lips. I went to Dawn at the Ritacca center, she's extremely good at microinjections and people fly from all over the US to see her. Unfortunately, there's a lot that can go wrong with silikon but that's why I went to see Dawn. I was patient and had small amounts injected so that the silicone wouldn't migrate. If I stretch the skin over my lips very tightly, you can see the little lumps but I have to make an extreme expression for that to happen.

Both my mom and sister are getting it done now. The key is to have an amazing injectionist and go in small amounts. I have full lips now and nobody can tell I've had work done.

bunnyy likes this.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:45 AM

561jack is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ontariogal View Post
Has anyone heard of a permanent procedure to augment your lips ? I have had injections before and I am tired of going back every three months. If anyone has had it done, where you happy with the results ? D
I'm going to fr request u if thats ok. Would love to see your results!