Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Love your permanently augmented lips?

Old 07-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
Love your permanently augmented lips?

I am seriously considering having a modest lip augmentation using Silicon implants when I get my BA. I have had juvederm and restylane injected before and mostly liked the results. In fact after 2+ Years my bottom lip has retained some fullness!! I wanna know if anyone has had permanent lip augmentation that they either love or don't love? Can you tell me what you've got and what u paid (please add the state or country for perspective)? Thank you!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:06 PM

brighteyes is on a distinguished road
I'd like to know also! Hope some ladies chime in
Old 08-16-2011, 09:37 PM

justright will become famous soon enough justright will become famous soon enough
Check out my album - I have Permasil Facial Implants in my lips - they're a few years old now and I still love them!! Mine are small as I didn't want overly full lips, but I'm still quite pleased with them. Cost was $2300 for upper and lower. Painless - done in office in about 30 minutes. Quite a bit of swelling for a week afterward but tolerable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justright For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2011, 08:18 PM

1hipchick is on a distinguished road
I would love to have this done as well. I recently received 1.5ccs of Juv Ultra and loved the effects. They are shrinking now and I want a permanent solution.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:06 PM

mbk11561 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 1hipchick View Post
I would love to have this done as well. I recently received 1.5ccs of Juv Ultra and loved the effects. They are shrinking now and I want a permanent solution.
When did you get your juvederm? How long does it last?
Old 09-20-2011, 03:40 AM

Booby87 is on a distinguished road
im the same!
i ahve nooo idea about lip augmentaion.
i ahve heard of restylane im not sure if americans have a differant name for it?
im just scared iv heard lip augmentation can go horribly wrong and your lips can end up lumpy! so just be real careful
ohhh i so want my top lip done!!! it looks shthosue!!! lol iv always hated it
nawww
if any of you girls know about what is available and good for getting your lips done weather it be augmentaiton or a filler in Australia please let me know.
ghrrr you americans have the best surgeons for everything damn it lol
Old 09-20-2011, 03:42 AM

Booby87 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by justright View Post
Check out my album - I have Permasil Facial Implants in my lips - they're a few years old now and I still love them!! Mine are small as I didn't want overly full lips, but I'm still quite pleased with them. Cost was $2300 for upper and lower. Painless - done in office in about 30 minutes. Quite a bit of swelling for a week afterward but tolerable.
oh.my.goodness. your lips look F AMAZING!! wowwwwwww i love love love them.
see my bottom lip is exactly the same size as yours just my top is retarded ! grrr
and theyv lasted for 3 years! wtf! oh i so want them done!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Booby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Booby87 View Post
oh.my.goodness. your lips look F AMAZING!! wowwwwwww i love love love them.
see my bottom lip is exactly the same size as yours just my top is retarded ! grrr
and theyv lasted for 3 years! wtf! oh i so want them done!!!
I'm jealous too! I have had juvederm and restylane in my lips before but it doesn't last very long. I read on the Internet before about some kind of internal stitching to plump your lips... Anyone else heard of it??
Old 10-05-2011, 04:29 PM

OCgirl25 is on a distinguished road
Post Lip Injections

I have juvederm and like the results. Its been almost a year and they look good. But the whole injection process was painful and I dont want to have to get it done every year.

I was considering fat injections (where they suck some out of somewhere else on you and put it in your lips). But my good friend up the ying-yang for it and it only lasted about 6months!!

So now I am considering doing the permanent injections which I hear takes 6month and is a subtle increase each visit but permanent. I was told injectables are better than implants as they are more "real" feeling and age as you age unlike lip implants.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:23 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
i went for a consult the other day and the girls in the office all had their lips done with silikon, off label its not supposed to be used in the lips but they looked SO good and permanent. anyone else seen or heard of good results with silikon?
Old 01-27-2012, 02:30 AM

missmonaco is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the information....a permanent solution is so tempting to me.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:28 PM

tx1987 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by justright View Post
I just friend requested you...I would love to look at the pics of your lip implants!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:42 PM

mbk11561 is on a distinguished road
I've heard there is a risk of infection with permanent implants, but am curious about more permanent solutions. Silikon sounds scary to me.