Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Restylane First time! pics up

Old 12-15-2011, 11:58 AM

OCmomma is on a distinguished road
Smile Restylane First time! pics up

Did Restylane for the first time 2 days ago. Love it so far! I did about 3/4 of the syringe. I'm sure I will have the rest put in when I go for a follow up in 2 weeks. Didn't want to over do it to start pictures up
Old 12-15-2011, 12:28 PM

Izakaya is on a distinguished road
Wow ! I saw your pics! Those are some beautiful lips!

I think you should keep the 1/4 of the syringue for another area of the face (if needed) because they look so perfect now!!!!

I am getting Juvederm retouch next week!!! So excited!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Izakaya For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 12:34 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
You look amazing! I have no lips at all and would love just a little added volume. Do they charge by the syringe? How painful would you say it is? You had beautiful lips before, I bet they will look more amazing in a few days.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to BFH For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by babyfromheaven View Post
You look amazing! I have no lips at all and would love just a little added volume. Do they charge by the syringe? How painful would you say it is? You had beautiful lips before, I bet they will look more amazing in a few days.
Thank you
This time it was only $350 per syringe! Typically it's anywhere from $400-550 per syringe.
The actual injections didn't hurt at all. They use numbing cream on your lips prior, which helps allot! They were pretty sore the following day though.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM

laineycakes has a spectacular aura laineycakes has a spectacular aura
Very Nice. Not overdone.
The Following User Says Thank You to laineycakes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 03:08 PM
1000cc YAY! Thanks to all my JBI sisters for support!

Genie will become famous soon enough
They look great! Can I ask, why did you choose Restalyne over Juvederm? My PS has told me that Juve Ultra+ is the "best" for lip aug...but now I'm wondering if I should try restalyne since it's cheaper! $350 a syringe is great...much better than the $550 I pay.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Genie View Post
They look great! Can I ask, why did you choose Restalyne over Juvederm? My PS has told me that Juve Ultra+ is the "best" for lip aug...but now I'm wondering if I should try restalyne since it's cheaper! $350 a syringe is great...much better than the $550 I pay.
My friend actually works at the med spa and she suggested restylane. She has tried both juvederm and restylane and said the results were better with the restylane. I just took her advice and went with what she said
Also it was only a one day thing for $350 per syringe "holiday special" otherwise it's $400-$550!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Poe

Poe is on a distinguished road
looks really great!! Very soft and plump!! 2 boobs up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Poe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2011, 09:39 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tlove03 View Post
Thank you
This time it was only $350 per syringe! Typically it's anywhere from $400-550 per syringe.
The actual injections didn't hurt at all. They use numbing cream on your lips prior, which helps allot! They were pretty sore the following day though.
ive had mine done twice and it was sooo painful they numbed them first and also did a nerve block and it still hurt. did u get it in both lips or just the top?
Old 12-16-2011, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by *Lisa* View Post
ive had mine done twice and it was sooo painful they numbed them first and also did a nerve block and it still hurt. did u get it in both lips or just the top?
Both! More on top though. Its a female nurse at medspa that does it. Not sure if you went to a male or female, but it seems that women have a more gentle touch, especially with such a delicate area
Old 12-16-2011, 09:42 AM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tlove03 View Post
Both! More on top though. Its a female nurse at medspa that does it. Not sure if you went to a male or female, but it seems that women have a more gentle touch, especially with such a delicate area
I had both male and female, the first time i had to run to the bathroom i though i was going to pass out from him putting the needles inside my mouth just from the nerve block. did u get the berve block or did they just numb you topically first. how are you liking them since the swelling has gone down. I always love them at first when they are big but then i get used to the too quick and want them bigger lol!
Old 12-16-2011, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by *Lisa* View Post
I had both male and female, the first time i had to run to the bathroom i though i was going to pass out from him putting the needles inside my mouth just from the nerve block. did u get the berve block or did they just numb you topically first. how are you liking them since the swelling has gone down. I always love them at first when they are big but then i get used to the too quick and want them bigger lol!
No I didn't have the nerve block, only the topical numbing. The injections didnt hurt at all, but later that night after lidocane wore off I could feel the nerves in my lips firing....
Now that swelling has gone down I feel like I should have just done the full syringe. I'm going to have the rest put in at my follow up in 2 weeks I love them though and I'm happy I did it
The Following User Says Thank You to OCmomma For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2011, 02:11 PM

lilmetalhead is on a distinguished road
I'm going in for consult in February? So you have to follow up after two weeks?

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2011, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by besler17 View Post
I'm going in for consult in February? So you have to follow up after two weeks?

I'm not sure if everywhere does... They just want to make sure you're happy with the way they settled. And touch up any areas if needed.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:34 AM

lilmetalhead is on a distinguished road
Cool thanks