Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes

What's the best kind of lip injection to go with?

Reply Subscribe
Old 03-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Please grant me more fluffing =D

DD Wifey <3 is on a distinguished road
What's the best kind of lip injection to go with?

Just wondering what the best and last the longest and $$
Old 03-08-2012, 06:53 AM
T&c

T&c is on a distinguished road
I'm wondering the same thing! I had my upper lip done a few years ago but I can't even remember what we used...
Old 03-10-2012, 01:51 PM

OceanGlitter11 will become famous soon enough
I've had both restylane and juvederm and juvederm has by far outlasted the restylane. My resty results lasted about 5 months, my juve is still going strong at 8 months. I'm going back in a couple of weeks for my 3rd lip aug and will definitely be getting juvederm again! The prices were about the same, I paid maybe $50 more for juverderm, and there's less in a syringe (.8cc compared to 1cc in restylane) but the results lasting longer was worth the extra $!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:03 PM

thanks, thats good to know. I have been thinking about it alot lately wanted to know for future =D
Old 03-16-2012, 11:18 PM

fisty kitten is on a distinguished road
do you know what average range of money the juvederm costs?
Old 03-17-2012, 06:45 AM
1000cc of pride!

PrincessT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fisty kitten View Post
do you know what average range of money the juvederm costs?
I did juvederm 2 days ago and paid $500 for the syringe. My doc only used half of the syringe and save the other 1/2 for next time. So when I go back it will be no cost.
I haven't decided if this is full enough so I may go back for a little more next week. I've seen on here where woman do full syringes at once so I guess just like implants, it matters how much you are starting with. My lips already had some fullness. Hope that helps.

70chick likes this.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:12 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
I also paid 500 for 1 syringe. The entire amount was used in my upper and lower lips. I had no upper lip! I love juvederm so much!! I will never be w/o. My PS said it should last a year in me. I'm not counting on it but it would be really nice if it did!
Old 03-25-2012, 06:52 PM

brighteyes is on a distinguished road
Once again I am the oddball ... I have had Juvaderm done twice in the last 10 months. Both times it lasted MAYBE 2 months

I loved it but cannot pay $500 every 2 months
Old 03-29-2012, 10:51 PM

adios2hola is on a distinguished road
Who injected it for you? I'm sooo curious about juvederm but I want to make sure I have the right person doing it for me. I definitely don't want to mess up my face and have duck lips like Jessica Simpson! Not attractive at all!
Old 03-29-2012, 11:16 PM

batgirl619 will become famous soon enough batgirl619 will become famous soon enough
I paid $300ish for Juvederm. I absolutely love the look of slightly inflated lips, but hate how much it costs and how quickly it deflates
Old 03-29-2012, 11:17 PM

batgirl619 will become famous soon enough batgirl619 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by adios2hola View Post
Who injected it for you? I'm sooo curious about juvederm but I want to make sure I have the right person doing it for me. I definitely don't want to mess up my face and have duck lips like Jessica Simpson! Not attractive at all!
The duck lips usually happen when you overinject or if its in the swollen stage (after the injection, sometimes it takes a few days for the swelling/bruising to go down). Actually, if the doctor has a steady hand, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You can use half a syringe or as little as you want.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:57 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by batgirl619 View Post
I paid $300ish for Juvederm. I absolutely love the look of slightly inflated lips, but hate how much it costs and how quickly it deflates
300 dollars!?!?! You got a ridiculous good deal!!!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:14 AM

DDhottie74 is on a distinguished road
How painful is the lip augmentation/injection? I regret not getting it done with my breast aug..

littlelady55 likes this.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:51 PM

OceanGlitter11 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DDhottie74 View Post
How painful is the lip augmentation/injection? I regret not getting it done with my breast aug..
It's not comfortable but it's definitely not unbearable. It's also done so quick... you won't be uncomfortable for long! They should numb you with either a dental block or a topical gel first. Most fillers now have lidocane in them as well so after the first stick you just continue to get numb- not bad at all. It's worth every second of pain!
Old 04-07-2012, 01:43 PM

70chick has a spectacular aura 70chick has a spectacular aura
I'm going to try this summer. Already talked to my PS and he said that Juve was better because it tended to last a little longer and was a smoother consistency so was easier to inject properly. 500 per syringe is pretty average.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:52 PM

I want this so bad!!! I havent mentioned it to my husband yet, I guess I feel bad wanting to spend more money on myself. I usually dont spend money on myself.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Did I tell you that I love my boobs?

Luvmyboobs is on a distinguished road
I really want it too! The price where I live is $500 also. Must be a pretty standard price.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:19 PM

*Pink*Angel* is on a distinguished road
I have been getting juvederm for a few years and I love, love, love it! But wow after seeing what some of you pay, I think my PS is pricey, raised price to $600 since last year. I also asked my PS who did my boobs and he charges $650. I see many of you pay less..anyone in NY? Although I do love the way he does mine, I can't spend that much anymore, even if it's $100 less, it's worth it to me to look elsewhere.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2012, 08:42 PM

CupcakesForever is on a distinguished road
Has anyone done Fat Transfer? I'm thinking of trying that
Old 04-14-2012, 09:59 AM

candycane2003 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OceanGlitter11 View Post
I've had both restylane and juvederm and juvederm has by far outlasted the restylane. My resty results lasted about 5 months, my juve is still going strong at 8 months. I'm going back in a couple of weeks for my 3rd lip aug and will definitely be getting juvederm again! The prices were about the same, I paid maybe $50 more for juverderm, and there's less in a syringe (.8cc compared to 1cc in restylane) but the results lasting longer was worth the extra $!
Oh wow! I guess the only question I have is do they feel any different? I assume that if you are going back, it must not be much if any difference in feel.
Reply Subscribe