Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LouisVLover

Jevederm injection

Old 03-17-2012, 06:40 AM
1000cc of pride!

PrincessT is on a distinguished road
Jevederm injection

I had juvederm put it my upper lip a few days ago for the 1st time and my ps didn't offer me any numbing cream and it was pretty painful. I LOVE the results! But I want to be prepared next time, I haves looked on the internet what can be done to numb the lips before hand and found a few options. What have some of you done or your ps do to make it a tad more comfortable?

Old 03-29-2012, 02:31 AM
Fixing my CC, switching to mod+ silicone, partial unders

MMMX3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PrincessT View Post
I had juvederm put it my upper lip a few days ago for the 1st time and my ps didn't offer me any numbing cream and it was pretty painful. I LOVE the results! But I want to be prepared next time, I haves looked on the internet what can be done to numb the lips before hand and found a few options. What have some of you done or your ps do to make it a tad more comfortable?

I got mine today for the first time and I was given some local anesthethic so I did not feel a thing! The local anesthethic (injection) only lasted about 30 minutes and made my gums, lips and nose numb! I was scared of the pain too but my aesthetician told me she would be injecting me. I love her! So far she has done my botox for my forehead and between my eyebrows. She has also done my nasolabial folds (smile lines) and now finally my upper lip. I am getting addicted!
Old 03-29-2012, 05:45 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
I had mine done while I was under with my breast lift but, my ps uses a dental block if you are awake.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 AM
BGo
Soon to have juicy lips to match the juicy t*ts!

BGo is on a distinguished road
I chose not to have the dental block. All my PS used was some numbing cream and I didn't feel a thing! Going back for a couple more syringes soon since I don't think one was enough!

BGo's plastic surgeon is Jason Altman, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-30-2012, 08:36 PM

OceanGlitter11 will become famous soon enough
They used the numbing cream on me both times and it's tolerable. Once they start injecting the filler also has lidocane in it so it just got easier for me! A dental block is also an option but I think that's worse than the procedure itself!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 PM
Lara Croft

MadisonM will become famous soon enough
I always get a dental block with mine.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-30-2012, 10:48 PM

killerkitten is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SumthinClever View Post
I had mine done while I was under with my breast lift but, my ps uses a dental block if you are awake.
I was thinking of asking my surgeon if I could get a package deal if I get tear trauft injections during the surgery

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-14-2012, 10:01 AM

candycane2003 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killerkitten View Post
I was thinking of asking my surgeon if I could get a package deal if I get tear trauft injections during the surgery
You know, I was wondering the same thing. I think Ive seen girls who have been under for something else when they had their lips done, but I dont think I could do that! Id want to be able to see for myself
Old 04-14-2012, 10:54 AM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OceanGlitter11 View Post
They used the numbing cream on me both times and it's tolerable. Once they start injecting the filler also has lidocane in it so it just got easier for me! A dental block is also an option but I think that's worse than the procedure itself!
I agree, the dental block to me is very painful, I just get the topical and she lets it sit on for 15 mins or so and then the new injectables have lidocane in them so after the first prick it numbs that area!!!! what we don't go the...... lol!

PrincessT likes this.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:13 AM
1000cc of pride!

PrincessT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LouisVLover View Post
I agree, the dental block to me is very painful, I just get the topical and she lets it sit on for 15 mins or so and then the new injectables have lidocane in them so after the first prick it numbs that area!!!! what we don't go the...... lol!
I am definitely going to ask about the topical next time. I didn't get the injectable with the lidocaine after I use the rest of my syringe I'm going to ask for that type instead as well. Thanks for the input.