Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By nkaz

Fat transfer for lip aug

Old 05-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Nkaz

nkaz is on a distinguished road
Wink Fat transfer for lip aug

So along with having my removal/replacement BA and revision Rhinoplasty today I'm also having Fat grafting in my cheeks and having fat transfered into my lips instead of restalyne. I've had other fillers in my lips before but they are spendy for something that only lasts about 3 months...more if your lucky tho. I'll let you all know what i think about the fat in the lips soon!!

Old 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM

LadyRave is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nkaz View Post
So along with having my removal/replacement BA and revision Rhinoplasty today I'm also having Fat grafting in my cheeks and having fat transfered into my lips instead of restalyne. I've had other fillers in my lips before but they are spendy for something that only lasts about 3 months...more if your lucky tho. I'll let you all know what i think about the fat in the lips soon!!

Plz keep me updated when you transfer the fat to your lips. My lips are still swollen and fat, but it's only been day 3 so maybe I have to be more patient. Check out my pics to see what it looks like.