Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BambiWambi
  • 1 Post By BambiWambi
  • 1 Post By NewerMe2012

Photos of my lips ! Eeeek!

Old 07-21-2012, 09:03 PM

BambiWambi is on a distinguished road
Cool Photos of my lips ! Eeeek!

Okay ladies, I can't remember who requested photos so I just decided to post one in an album for all of you to see my results. The photo was taken almost 2 weeks after I got 2 syringes of Juvederm+ in my lips. I also got a chemical peel... I was looking at the photo trying to figure out why my skin looked so gross and then I remembered.

nailsando likes this.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm Made Of Plastic, Isn't It Fantastic?!!?!!

Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura Ki11er Barb1e has a spectacular aura
You look great!! If you don't ind my asking,, what did you pay for the juvaderm? I'm considering getting some lip fillers myself but haven't gotten very far in my research lol.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:10 PM

Thanks, doll!

Well... I got lucky since a friend of mine works at a clinic it was $150/syringe but it's usually $550-600/syringe.

Ki11er Barb1e likes this.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:23 PM

Elstrawn is on a distinguished road
They look great! I want to try them but I'm scared because of those bad results you see :/
Old 07-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Dreams do come true!

DollieW is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Baaabydoll View Post
Okay ladies, I can't remember who requested photos so I just decided to post one in an album for all of you to see my results. The photo was taken almost 2 weeks after I got 2 syringes of Juvederm+ in my lips. I also got a chemical peel... I was looking at the photo trying to figure out why my skin looked so gross and then I remembered.
HI doll! I wish I could see the pic but since I'm a newbie I can't =( I'm interested in a bit more plump in my top lip but never did enough research. Boobs were always on the top of my list, but now that I got that out of the way, time for LIPS! You recommend juvederm? How long until they look normal? Painful?
Old 07-31-2012, 03:51 PM
Got my revision finally yay!

xomisscaitlinox is on a distinguished road
your breast look great. but your pic says you weigh 1050 lbs... lol
Old 07-31-2012, 04:05 PM

NewerMe2012 is on a distinguished road
I don't know what your before pic was like but your lips look full and pouty... very natural looking to me. Sometimes when I see girls that have had this done, it looks too full and not smooth. Yours looks very pretty. Congrats!

BambiWambi likes this.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by xomisscaitlinox View Post
your breast look great. but your pic says you weigh 1050 lbs... lol

errrr it says 105
Old 08-05-2012, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by WallieDollie View Post
HI doll! I wish I could see the pic but since I'm a newbie I can't =( I'm interested in a bit more plump in my top lip but never did enough research. Boobs were always on the top of my list, but now that I got that out of the way, time for LIPS! You recommend juvederm? How long until they look normal? Painful?

Takes almost a week to look normal, I just got a little more to fill up the bottom on July 27th and went to Cabo on July 28th... bad choice lol... the photos for the first 3 days look hilarious.

Ask for a little freezing stuff and it helps A LOT. You still have some pain, a little bit of pinching :S
Old 08-06-2012, 03:00 AM

missjess is on a distinguished road
Aww I cant see cuz im a newbie. Can I send a friend request, will I be able to see then? I have a syringe of juvy in my lips and it really didnt do much, thinking ill need to go back and get 2 but im worried it will be too big.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by missjess View Post
Aww I cant see cuz im a newbie. Can I send a friend request, will I be able to see then? I have a syringe of juvy in my lips and it really didnt do much, thinking ill need to go back and get 2 but im worried it will be too big.

As soon as you're a member you'll be able to see! Can't FR until you're a member

Yeah, the 1 syringe looked like it did nothing. Even the lady who put it in said it looked like it was being sucked up into my lips so I went for 2. Even with 2 right now I feel like I want more... I feel like I could fit another half of a syringe and still not look like a duck. Apparently it's a blessing that my lips absorb the stuff like crazy. I think I'll wait another month and plump up a little bit more... I was told I'd be addicted but I didn't think it would really happen.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:27 AM

missjess is on a distinguished road
As soon as you're a member you'll be able to see! Can't FR until you're a member

Yeah, the 1 syringe looked like it did nothing. Even the lady who put it in said it looked like it was being sucked up into my lips so I went for 2. Even with 2 right now I feel like I want more... I feel like I could fit another half of a syringe and still not look like a duck. Apparently it's a blessing that my lips absorb the stuff like crazy. I think I'll wait another month and plump up a little bit more... I was told I'd be addicted but I didn't think it would really happen.
Cant wait till I im a member, I used to be a member but cant remember my old login with my old email. Its prob not even active anymore anyways. Ill have to remember to come back and check your lips once I can. Did you use numbing cream on your lips, or the block needle? Juvederm has the licodin? in it to numb as it goes, I found i had better recovery with that, not as much swelling. And when I had the block needle next time (a new dr i went too who only did it with the block) I had huge swelling and pain for at least 3 days. Definitely better with no block..
Old 08-08-2012, 02:11 AM

I has some topical numbing cream and it still hurt like a *****!!! It has lidocaine(sp?) in it already but that does absolutely nothing to help with pain. My GF never gets numbing cream and she says it doesn't hurt... psycho.

Yeah I was SWOLLEN like crazy for 3-5 days after. It was like there was big chunks of swollen area.