Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BambiWambi
  • 1 Post By boobsdream
  • 1 Post By lovefitness
  • 1 Post By loopinks

I got juvederm lip injections today. Pics in public album!

Old 08-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Dreams do come true!

DollieW is on a distinguished road
Red face I got juvederm lip injections today. Pics in public album!

Hey dolls! So I finally went through with it and got my top lip injected today. I have a very thin top lip with a funny pout, if that makes any sense lol. The middle puffs up but the sides r flat and thin. The doctor literally didn't have to inject in the middle at all just the sides of my top lip. I paid $550 for 1 syringe of juvederm and put it all in my top lip because my bottom lip is full enough. Only my sisters noticed but other than that it's not really noticeable. I'm still numb and feel like a duck lol.

Ok, so...it hurt..Like a mother! I think I take pain well but nothing is pleasant about being poked over and over on your top lip. I did tear up because I just automatically do that even when I get my brows waxed. It took about 10-15 mins so it's definitely tolerable. But I don't see a big change and maybe that's because I only did 1 syringe. I just didn't want to over do it.

I just made a public album w/ some b4 and after pics.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:18 PM
PM me if you need me, On a JBI Vacay! :)

LeNoob has a spectacular aura LeNoob has a spectacular aura
Wow! Nice pout!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeNoob For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 09:23 PM

BambiWambi is on a distinguished road
It looks so good! Seriously, I needed 2 to get to the plumpness that I have and it's still not enough so I'm getting another next week. Trust me, you'll want to go bigger once the swelling goes down.

DollieW likes this.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:24 PM

BambiWambi is on a distinguished road
Also, start massaging those hard balls out in about 3 days.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
Beautiful!!!! I want to get some in my top lip too. I wouldn't mind a tad in the bottom, but not much. My top lip isn't as full as the bottom.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Dreams do come true!

Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Beautiful!!!! I want to get some in my top lip too. I wouldn't mind a tad in the bottom, but not much. My top lip isn't as full as the bottom.
Yea I had the same issue. My top was much thinner than my bottom
Old 08-24-2012, 02:01 PM

JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of JBI_BA_Info has much to be proud of
How bad did the injections hurt? I've had Restylane in my lips (years ago), and it hurt like a mofo. My ps numbed me, but there are so many nerve endings in the lips. It was awful.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:34 PM

BrazilianBoobs is on a distinguished road
Nice, I've been toying with the idea, I'm like you. Only need on my top lip but am a bit scared to look like a duck, plus my mum has been scaring me out off it as well, so it's something I haven't got the balls to do yet hehehe
Old 08-24-2012, 03:23 PM
Dreams do come true!

Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
How bad did the injections hurt? I've had Restylane in my lips (years ago), and it hurt like a mofo. My ps numbed me, but there are so many nerve endings in the lips. It was awful.
Honestly, it hurt like hell for me! After the first injection I was like wtf, she has to do that again and again?! But if you like the results, it's worth it.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Dreams do come true!

Originally Posted by BrazilianBoobs View Post
Nice, I've been toying with the idea, I'm like you. Only need on my top lip but am a bit scared to look like a duck, plus my mum has been scaring me out off it as well, so it's something I haven't got the balls to do yet hehehe
I've always thought about it so I said what the heck let me just try. I'm glad I tried it and got it out my system because now I know I won't ever do it again lol. I can take pain for good results but I don't see much results. Probably because I only did 1 syringe but my top lip is still thin yet my mouth looks swollen and weird! Maybe I need to give it some more time..
Old 08-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
You're so lucky that your bottom lip is naturally that size and you only get the top done. Your lips look amazing!!! Can't wait til after the baby to have mine redone
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 PM
Dreams do come true!

Originally Posted by Cupcake85 View Post
You're so lucky that your bottom lip is naturally that size and you only get the top done. Your lips look amazing!!! Can't wait til after the baby to have mine redone
THX DOLL! Yes, I'm soooo happy I didn't have to do that also to my bottom lip. I'm so happy w/ my results. Maybe next time I try 1.5 syringe to get a little more pout
Old 09-16-2012, 04:29 PM

boobsdream is on a distinguished road
congrats for your new lips...

DollieW likes this.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:14 PM
lovefitness

lovefitness is on a distinguished road
wow looks good

DollieW likes this.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 PM

fisty kitten is on a distinguished road
u can totally tell!! looks great!
Old 10-07-2012, 05:26 PM

loopinks is on a distinguished road
Oddly, I didn't have any pain at all. I have the same prob. Small top lip!

DollieW likes this.