Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

How long does Juvederm in Lips last typically? I know...

Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM

gorgeegabby is on a distinguished road
How long does Juvederm in Lips last typically? I know...

my PS says 9 months(Juvederm 2, which I believe is Ultra) but you know they tell you that just so you won't be discouraged. I just want to make sure it will not go away in a month or two, considering that I will be spending over 1k since I need more than one syringe.

Ballpark estimate how long has it lasted you ladies?

Also, does it go away little by little each week/day/month rich after you get it or after a certain month/time it starts deteriorating.

Oh and also if I SAVE SOME for a later time, how long can I save it for. I heard some people say a month but can I save it for touch ups, even longer?
Old 02-04-2013, 10:47 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I'm getting Juviderm Ultra in my lips when I do my BA and my PS said 18 months so I'm really hopeful it's that long!

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 AM

melstewtina82 is on a distinguished road
I'm a regular injector! Juvederm X is the only stuff that will last and it depends on how much you use your lips. Smoking and drinking thru straws will shorten it. Mine last 8 months and I'm not a smoker or straw user. They are coming out with one that lasts 2 years but its not here yet!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:45 AM

melstewtina82 is on a distinguished road
Oh and you'll notice a remarkable decrease in 6 months but its still in there.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:56 AM

Dotdotdot123 is on a distinguished road
I just got it for the second time on Monday..it def lasts about 9 months..but like the poster before said, you start to see it fade after about 6...I love it though! I'm still a little swollen right now, but I got 2 syringes also I can already tell they look awesome! Def just do it all lol I wouldn't save any..I don't think you get these crazy results (just kind of fills your lips out) so just like boobie greed, I had lip greed last time when I only did 1 syringe.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:43 AM

GVB1234 is on a distinguished road
Had juvederm plus

On April 1 I had juvederm plus in my lips. I had very thin lips so I wanted volume. The day of my appointment I did one syringe. Shockingly after the numbing cream I felt NOTHING! I went home, loved it, but knew I was swollen so I decided to get more (I was visiting home for just 4 days and wanted to stick to this place I trusted). I went in 3 days later and did one more full syringe. This time I felt it, but it's worth it. Took a week to settle but I loved the results!! It's now late June and I'm seeing less results so I am going back next month. I just hope there's still some left so I don't have to do 2 again.

Those of you who want to "save" some, it's not a recommended practice and most places don't offer this due to contamination!
Old 01-04-2021, 09:29 PM

Needamakeover is on a distinguished road
For some reason nothing seems to last on me, including juvederm. I think my body just eats up filler but other than that juvederm does look and feel great.