Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Lip injections tomorrow!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:01 AM

boobsforbrit is on a distinguished road
Lip injections tomorrow!

Im so excited! I have wanted to do this for so long. If I get them friday morning, how will i be looking by sunday evening, almost normal?
Old 02-14-2013, 03:37 AM

Stoked4Silicone is on a distinguished road
Absolutely normal! You'll be a little numb for a few hours after. The effects though are pretty much immediate with a little swelling. I had mine done 4 years ago. Want to do it again so bad! So jealous!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:58 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
Congrats!!! I loved mine (it's time again but I have to wait til April). What type of injection are you getting? Juvederm? And how much? You will look great by Sunday for sure. I didn't really bruise and honestly I liked the way I looked swollen.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:11 PM

Thanks ladies im so excited. My husband doesn't want me to get it, his preception of them is like the fake looking implant lips. He has no idea. But his opinion really doesnt matter, I know he will like them after

Im getting a great deal actually. My boss does her botox with a surgeon who offers it at her home as well as fillers, to her friends (and friends of friends), for just 200 euros. She does it on the weekends when she isnt working at the Clinic. I am not sure if it is restlyne or juvaderm. I dont really care either way! I think they both give great results!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:21 PM

MsBrooklyn_131 is on a distinguished road
i' ve havd it done several times looks really good for about 6months

your gonna get addicted!
Old 02-15-2013, 03:12 AM

did it! i only did it in my top lip. was pain free after she gave me two shots which numbed the area. it was also very quick 10 minutes maybe. Is the purple area where the injection site is, or is that going to turn into a bruise?? look at this picture 45 mins after and let me know what you think!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:17 AM

roz23 is on a distinguished road
looks great! i was gonna get under my eyes done but cant get time off work, so i'm gonna go get my top lip done just like you, good to know what i can expect! thanks, and I love the results