Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ricebags
  • 1 Post By breastbeauty

Juvederm, how much did you get?

Old 04-05-2013, 11:20 PM

ricebags is on a distinguished road
Juvederm, how much did you get?

Hi girls,

I just had juvederm lip injections done yesterday! Love them so far, but am wondering if maybe I should get some more? I have posted a couple pics last night! I only had half a vial done, I'm wondering if I should get the other half to make it a full? What have you girls gotten done? I paid $175 for half vial no tax. Not too bad I think!

breastbeauty likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
First of all, that is awesome that your doctor will do half a vial....I have not found one that will. I get 1 unit and it is not obvious at all. I would love to get one vial and then get 1/2 every six months...for me that would be so freaking ideal!! I'm off to look at your pics now.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:08 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I got a vial each on the top and the bottom.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
I got almost 2! One was juvederm one was restalyne (sp?). I can't remember why the different fillers but I'm guessing it was because I was on a budget. Your after pictures look perfect! The only thing is that you may notice some shrinkage after the swelling subsides.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:13 AM

lovmybod is on a distinguished road
They look great!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:38 AM

They are shrinking!!!!! lol I am pretty sure I am going to go get the other half next week! She said to start with half first, and then build from there but to wait two weeks in between because of swelling etc! They are deff. shrinking now lol! I will post pictures after round 2!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-10-2013, 11:56 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ricebags View Post
They are shrinking!!!!! lol I am pretty sure I am going to go get the other half next week! She said to start with half first, and then build from there but to wait two weeks in between because of swelling etc! They are deff. shrinking now lol! I will post pictures after round 2!
I would definitely get another. I feel like I could have gone with more and my PS said we can "touch up" the corners in a few months.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-12-2013, 02:02 PM

Hi Girls,

I have another question. It's been Just over a week now since the injection. I notice like little bumps or balls inside my lip is this normal? Feels like little beads sorta and is still tender if I put pressure?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-12-2013, 02:15 PM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
Hi Girls,

I have another question. It's been Just over a week now since the injection. I notice like little bumps or balls inside my lip is this normal? Feels like little beads sorta and is still tender if I put pressure?
That is normal...at least for me it was/is. And it lasted a long time like that.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:59 AM
Always be YOU-don't try to be me, story ends bad..

HottBlondie77 will become famous soon enough
Hi Girls,

The product should be massaged after injected. The injector should do this. Its as important as the injections.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:04 AM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
I got a total of one syringe. First go round she only did 1/2. I wanted natural results that went with my small fine features. I went back about 3 weeks later for the other 1/2. So total I got on syringe. I am very happy with the results. It really depends on what fits your face and what look you want (just like breasts!).
Old 08-21-2013, 09:14 PM

Again is on a distinguished road
I get 1/2 in my upper lip. My lower lip is pretty full so he only puts a little on the bottom corner to even it out. I get the other half in my cheeks.

Again's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
The post where I shared I had nearly 2 syringes was from my first experience a few years ago. I have a more recent experience and now have less than one syringe. I didn't want anyone to notice, I just wanted to fill out my lips because they had all but disappeared! I was able to disguise it with garish looking lipstick. Lol

Linaki likes this.