Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Laura1979

Friend is trying to scare me out of juvederm!!

Old 04-19-2013, 08:22 AM
Finally got my boobies!!!

missnewboobie is on a distinguished road
Friend is trying to scare me out of juvederm!!

So one of my friends got juvederm injections in her lips and she told me her entire swell up and looked like a monster. I'm not gonna lie but that totally scares me . I really want to get them still. My friend is allergic to everything and couldn't even keep her belly ring. Has anyone else have the same thing or tell me your experience!? Thanks so much!!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:47 AM

Laura1979 is on a distinguished road
Smile

I just got juvederm for the first time two days ago . I had one syringe . My boyfriend and his best friend didn't even notice. It wast until I showed them my before picture . I have photos if you want to see them . It is a very small change . I really like how mine look . But it was more painful then I thought getting them. I also have a small bruise on my lip that I can easily cover with lipstick .

missnewboobie likes this.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I got 1 syringe in each top and bottom at the time of my BA. I did have some bruising (even on arnica and pineapple) but it was easy to cover with makeup. It was totally worth it!!

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE