Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HottBlondie77
  • 1 Post By Cupcake85

How many ml?

Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
How many ml?

How many ml do you have injected?

I usually have 1.5ml but would like to go to 2ml for a little more fullness. Is that too much?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Barbie doll, not playboy bunny!

IttyBittyKittyz is on a distinguished road
Of what product?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:33 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by IttyBittyKittyz View Post
Of what product?
I usually have Restylane so would probably stick with that.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Always be YOU-don't try to be me, story ends bad..

HottBlondie77 will become famous soon enough
I use Jevederm.
Last time I had a full syringe in top lip and half in bottom. My lips were awesome,aqnd still are and that was Feb.
Likely wont be too much. But have to see what you start off with to know for sure.
xo
S

Cupcake85 likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to HottBlondie77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 10:01 PM

donatella is on a distinguished road
I think most girls end up working themselves up to 2mls no worries.

I get Juvederm Ultra (I am IN LOVE with this stuff) and got 1ml the first week an then 3 weeks later went back to get another 1ml but I only wanted a small amount in my bottom lip (maybe 0.5ml to plump it more) and the rest in my nasolabial folds as I was happy with my top lip.

What I'd do is if you want to get more product, buy another 1ml but just get your injector to plump to your desired level and then if you have left over put the rest on your face somewhere instead of overdoing it just for the sake of it (but yes my lady said that most girls end up with 2-3ml over time)
The Following User Says Thank You to donatella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2013, 12:18 AM
I <3 boobs

Thanks ladies. I ended up having 1ml of Perlane done instead of Restylane and we put the leftover in my nasolabial folds.

I went to the same place I have been to before but had a different lady this time and she recommended the Perlane for me which she said she only uses in lips when the person wants a lot of volume. It worked out cheaper than getting 1.5ml of Restylane (she said 2ml would be too much) and so far I am thrilled with the results.

Also my partner picked up on the fact I hadn't just had my lips done the minute he saw me. I don't know if I should be happy he notices the little things or not.

HottBlondie77 likes this.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:36 AM

donatella is on a distinguished road
Oh I've never heard of Perlane, sounds good though.

I was so surprised with the 1ml of Juve I got in my bottom lip and N/L folds I had absolutely no marks, bruises or swelling, just immediate effect. Not sure how I escaped that