Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

what to expect???

Old 06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
4 wheels move ur body - 2 wheels move ur soul :)

biggirl46 is on a distinguished road
what to expect???

I decided to try out a lip filler and see if bigger lips are really what I want. I think after seeing me on my 3 mth f/u, and discussing about it shortly, the doctor decided to use Restylane.
either way, I haven't done much reasearch on lip enhancement, as I did for my BA. So knowleagdeable ladies, help m out!

What do I expect on the 27th, when my appt is scheduled?
Is there anybody here that didn't have any bruising and very little swelling? Is that possible?
When you are swollen, do you look like a freak? I am going to the race track the evening of my procedure and I am freaking out. If it's a little swollen, I can play it off. If it looks like somebody just punched me in the face, I might just have to hide
so, will it be "ugly duckling":???
Old 06-20-2013, 09:20 PM

Pipelinekristen is an unknown quantity at this point
I just had juvaderm a week ago and am just starting to look normal. I was really swollen and bruised really bad. My sister had juvaderm and was Not as bad as me. I think you will be fine. I bet you its because i smoke and am vascular. I looked like i got punched in face. Next time i will buy some Arnica, that's what I wish I was told to buy. Helps with bruising and swelling I heard. I went out the next night with swollen upper lips and bruising and I did not care. Just say you got hit in the face with a baseball. Lol. Just try it and maybe you will have better luck than me. I know for myself, a week to 10 days full recovery.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:07 PM
4 wheels move ur body - 2 wheels move ur soul :)

biggirl46 is on a distinguished road
Thank you! That was pretty much what I had planned, lol... just tell them I got hit. I am def a little worried, but it is what itis. I made up my mind and will go along with the procedure.