Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Houtx

How much did you pay for fillers in your lips?

Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 AM

utahgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How much did you pay for fillers in your lips?

I went for a consult yesterday and was quoted $700 for 1 syringe of filler (pretty sure restylane) and that seems like a lot to me! Any of you girls who have had juvederm or restylane or other fillers in your lips how much did you pay? Responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks girls!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:52 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I get Juvederm Ultra (longer lasting) and my PS charges $450.00 per syringe. I'm getting one to weeks from today .

HotMagenta and Houtx like this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-17-2013, 08:57 AM

Laura1979 is on a distinguished road
Smile

I had 1 syringe of juvederm and it was $ 400 .
Old 07-25-2013, 04:49 AM

madem_jenn will become famous soon enough madem_jenn will become famous soon enough
I had one syringe of Juvederm XL and it was $600. Phila area..pricey office.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:21 AM

Rocbug is on a distinguished road
I pay $600 and I go every 6 months and he puts in as much as he can until I like the look the first time then I go back two weeks after just to make sure everything's okay and if I want them he put in more at no charge and it I use restylyne (so).
Old 07-25-2013, 06:33 AM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
I get Juvederm Ultra (longer lasting) and my PS charges $450.00 per syringe. I'm getting one to weeks from today .
Juvaderm ultra quoted $600.00 p/syringe here

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-25-2013, 08:33 AM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
500 for juvederm and 600 for restylane. I actually think for me the restylane is lasting longer and my lips are more full. This is just my experience.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:03 AM

Houtx is on a distinguished road
Your going with Vitenas? I really want to get mine done but I'm scared of the pain I want to know that they last a while and really are noticeably different so the pain can be worth it. Lol I want the VS puffy lips look.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:24 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Houtx View Post
Your going with Vitenas? I really want to get mine done but I'm scared of the pain I want to know that they last a while and really are noticeably different so the pain can be worth it. Lol I want the VS puffy lips look.
Yes, I'm doing it with Dr. V. I had 2 syringes done while I was under with my BA. I have REALLY narrow lips. I love how they look but I need a touch up in the corners so I'm going to be doing it awake for the first time
He assures me I will be fine LOL! I'll let you know how it goes. He told me I should only have to do it about once a year so we'll see. It's been 5 months so far and it still looks good. I think he charges $500.00 but with discounts and I have a coupon for doing a review on his website I think it's going to be about $400.

Houtx likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 PM

Houtx is on a distinguished road
Yes, I'm doing it with Dr. V. I had 2 syringes done while I was under with my BA. I have REALLY narrow lips. I love how they look but I need a touch up in the corners so I'm going to be doing it awake for the first time
He assures me I will be fine LOL! I'll let you know how it goes. He told me I should only have to do it about once a year so we'll see. It's been 5 months so far and it still looks good. I think he charges $500.00 but with discounts and I have a coupon for doing a review on his website I think it's going to be about $400.
Yeah he quoted me for about $900 something for two. But they say their specials always change. Good luck!!! & oh yeah that $25 for some survey I have that too. Lol Completely forgot.

Linaki likes this.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:36 AM

CathyMe. is on a distinguished road
I have 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra put in my lips about once every 9-10 months and it cost me $500. There is usually some sort of a deal with either Juvie or Botox and I am also part of the Brilliant distinctions program and usually get $100-200/off per treatment. I LOVE juvie. My recommendations to decrease the pain are to have them put a numbing cream on at least 15-20 minutes before hand and to have a knowledgable injector. My PS suggests getting 1 syringe and then coming back in a week or so if I'm not happy with the results. The first time I had it, I had her put in 1.5 syringe in total. This past time I was very pleased with just 1 syringe and she said it seemed as though there was some left over.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Working as an LVN and in School Pursuing my RN

breastbeauty will become famous soon enough
The last time I did it it was $350 bc I had some serious brilliant distinction points to cash in. Lol. i dont use a full syringe.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:39 AM
I should have done it years ago!

Golden mom is on a distinguished road
I've had Restylane and my PS charged $500.00 per syringe. He did numb me with a dental number in my gums. I had under eye filler at the same time. My lips were HUGELY swollen that night to the point I thought they felt like bursting. I did ice a lot though but still didn't expect that, lol. I love them now but for the first month I didn't. Good luck!!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:22 AM

SophieL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Golden mom View Post
I've had Restylane and my PS charged $500.00 per syringe. He did numb me with a dental number in my gums. I had under eye filler at the same time. My lips were HUGELY swollen that night to the point I thought they felt like bursting. I did ice a lot though but still didn't expect that, lol. I love them now but for the first month I didn't. Good luck!!
How was the under eye filler? I am considering that. I do Botox there but it only helps a bit.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:12 PM

copyandpaste88 is on a distinguished road
$530 for I syringe of Juvederm. $50 for any filler injection fees after that.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:46 PM
aja

aja is on a distinguished road
One syringe of Juvederm XL is $600 for me.

Originally Posted by SophieL View Post
How was the under eye filler? I am considering that. I do Botox there but it only helps a bit.
I have restylane under my eyes and love. love, love it! It made the most change in my appearance of any fillers I've had.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:41 PM

minkymink is on a distinguished road
I have been charged $400 for restalyne and $450 for Juvederm.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-02-2013, 04:26 PM

kimba423 is on a distinguished road
I had 1 syringe of Juviderm and 1 of Juviderm XC to my upper lip....a lil in the middle of my bottom lip and in corners in Sept...and Botox for my "11".....I went back today to see if I could get a lil something in the corners but it was too early for the Juviderm...I paid $450 per syringe...Holiday special going on so I purchased for later use in April....I did have a wee bit of botox today to the lipstick lines just to give the past Juvi a boost since it was too early for more filler.