Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By bewbfairy
  • 1 Post By LUVNFL
  • 3 Post By SoFlo
  • 1 Post By NBDgymrat
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By bewbfairy
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By bewbfairy

<3 JUVEDERM!

Old 09-12-2013, 12:46 PM
BYOBF: BeYourOwnBoobFairy!

bewbfairy is on a distinguished road
<3 JUVEDERM!

I LOVE MY LIPS!! Just uploaded pics to a new album.

I've had Juvederm in my lips before, but it's been about a year and a half, so I had a little touch-up yesterday.

First time, in early Feb 2012, I had about 3/4 of the 1cc syringe, then the remainder in early June. I remember being a bit puffy the first day, then that night and the next morning my lips were like balloons - the swelling subsided dramatically over the next day.

Yesterday, I used only 1/2 half cc in my lips, but this time, started swelling immediately, and thought I'd made a HUGE mistake in the name of my silly vanity. My lips are already pretty full, but I wanted a little extra 'oomph' - but the immediate swelling gave me that dreaded 'duck' look in my upper lip, and I feared my results this time. I was afraid I'd overdone it, and was fretting all the way home - but by the time I arrived it was already subsiding, WHEW. (Since the swelling the day after was so bad last year, I loaded up on arnica tabs and cream this time, and cut off all ibuprofen and caffeine for 24 hours prior to having this done. The swelling last night and today hasn't been anywhere near as bad. YAY!)

They're still probably a bit puffier than my final result, but I absolutely love 'em. Hylauronic acid fillers are some of the best inventions ever! I don't have my dream boobs yet, so I figured I'd post about this one small victory. I would recommend Juvederm to anyone!

Teenage tatas and Belle_Bela like this.

bewbfairy's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 01:02 PM

LUVNFL will become famous soon enough LUVNFL will become famous soon enough
Love your results....it gave you that perfect pout look

NBDgymrat likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to LUVNFL For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2013, 01:51 PM

SoFlo is on a distinguished road
I just got Juvederm in my lips for the first time when I got my BA Monday. I LOVE MY LIPS TOO!

I was so afraid they would look silly, but they look amazing! So natural, I feel like I have a beautiful mouth!

bewbfairy, Boobiana and NBDgymrat like this.

SoFlo's plastic surgeon is Bernard Shuster, M.D. F.A.C.S.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
5'1 103 lbs lollipop lift/400HP silicone unders

NBDgymrat has room for improvement
Juviderm I's awesome. So is Restalyne. I've had cheek contouring and hollowness under my eyes filled as well. No one ever knows how old I am.

bewbfairy likes this.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:01 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Love Juvaderm for my lips and I do Radiesse in my cheeks.

bewbfairy likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 PM

Restylane is also awesome! I've had some around the tear troughs and cheekbones. I did experience a little more swelling with Resty, but wasn't as careful about not taking ibuprofen, so maybe that's why. Is it safe for directly under the eyes?

I've heard Radiesse is awesome for cheekbones!

Linaki likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:16 PM

SoFlo is on a distinguished road
Yup, I got Restalyne under my eyes too, I could not be happier.

I am just afraid for the next time. It was wonderful not having to feel a thing while under general. I am scared, but I will def do again.

SoFlo's plastic surgeon is Bernard Shuster, M.D. F.A.C.S.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:19 PM

So they injected the Restylane when you were under for your BA? That's convenient! Usually they just put numbing cream on the area, wait 10 minutes then fill away. It's not too bad.

Originally Posted by SoFlo View Post

I am just afraid for the next time. It was wonderful not having to feel a thing while under general. I am scared, but I will def do again.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:22 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bewbfairy View Post
Restylane is also awesome! I've had some around the tear troughs and cheekbones. I did experience a little more swelling with Resty, but wasn't as careful about not taking ibuprofen, so maybe that's why. Is it safe for directly under the eyes?

I've heard Radiesse is awesome for cheekbones!
It is. I'm 57 and lost volume as I got older and it's helped a lot!

bewbfairy likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by SoFlo View Post

I did it the first time while I had my BA. I was freaked out about the 2nd time being awake but it was fine with the numbing cream.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-29-2013, 08:45 AM

Millenium is on a distinguished road
Wow, Your lips look amazing x
Old 12-05-2013, 05:22 PM

sooexcited is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bewbfairy View Post
I LOVE MY LIPS!! Just uploaded pics to a new album.

I've had Juvederm in my lips before, but it's been about a year and a half, so I had a little touch-up yesterday.

First time, in early Feb 2012, I had about 3/4 of the 1cc syringe, then the remainder in early June. I remember being a bit puffy the first day, then that night and the next morning my lips were like balloons - the swelling subsided dramatically over the next day.

Yesterday, I used only 1/2 half cc in my lips, but this time, started swelling immediately, and thought I'd made a HUGE mistake in the name of my silly vanity. My lips are already pretty full, but I wanted a little extra 'oomph' - but the immediate swelling gave me that dreaded 'duck' look in my upper lip, and I feared my results this time. I was afraid I'd overdone it, and was fretting all the way home - but by the time I arrived it was already subsiding, WHEW. (Since the swelling the day after was so bad last year, I loaded up on arnica tabs and cream this time, and cut off all ibuprofen and caffeine for 24 hours prior to having this done. The swelling last night and today hasn't been anywhere near as bad. YAY!)

They're still probably a bit puffier than my final result, but I absolutely love 'em. Hylauronic acid fillers are some of the best inventions ever! I don't have my dream boobs yet, so I figured I'd post about this one small victory. I would recommend Juvederm to anyone!
wow your result is very nice, I'm getting some this in a few days. I already have full lips too, but want a little extra like u. Did you jus inject the upper lip or both??
Old 12-05-2013, 05:37 PM

A little in both to keep the proportions the same.

sooexcited likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 12-05-2013, 06:00 PM

MOONSHINE54 is on a distinguished road
How often do you need to get the injections?
Old 12-07-2013, 04:16 PM

I do small touch-ups every 6-9mos.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE