Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By SoFlo
  • 1 Post By Linaki

considering my lips

Old 09-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Love my New Boobies!

Silicone425 will become famous soon enough
considering my lips

lately iv been considering it but so many people have always told me not to. If I did it I would want a MINIMAL change and to not tell anyone not even my FIANCE!!! he would think im crazy haha is there anyway to do it without telling anyone? Anyone have complications or regret it? please tell me all about it
Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I love my lip augmentation as much as I love my BA! I LOVE Juvaderm!!!

MiamiPineapple likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 02:11 PM

SoFlo is on a distinguished road
I got Juvederm along with my BA. I love it! Nobody knows I did It unless I tell them. It is very subtle & helps even out my lips. He mostly put it in my upper lip, like a bee sting, & a little in the center of the bottom.

I am hate how much I like it, I will def have to keep it up!

Linaki likes this.

SoFlo's plastic surgeon is Bernard Shuster, M.D. F.A.C.S.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 03:32 PM
BYOBF: BeYourOwnBoobFairy!

bewbfairy is on a distinguished road
Hi! I just posted a thread about the awesomeness of Juvederm for lips (with new pics in my public album) - just did mine for the 2nd time yesterday! I'm addicted! If your injector knows their stuff and stays away from the border of your lips, it looks very natural - just fuller. I would recommend it highly!

bewbfairy's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 03:36 PM
BYOBF: BeYourOwnBoobFairy!

bewbfairy is on a distinguished road
As a side note, I've always had relatively full lips, but never told anyone about the added filler I first tried in 2012 - not even my boyfriend, whom I live with. Your lips will be swollen the night of, and much of the day after, so I do recommend planning your appt. strategically. My bf and I ordered spicy Thai food last night, so I was able to blame part of the swelling on that - hah! But seriously, he has NO idea, but is totally in love with my lips. Success.

Originally Posted by Bear898 View Post
lately iv been considering it but so many people have always told me not to. If I did it I would want a MINIMAL change and to not tell anyone not even my FIANCE!!! he would think im crazy haha is there anyway to do it without telling anyone? Anyone have complications or regret it? please tell me all about it

bewbfairy's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Love my New Boobies!

Silicone425 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bewbfairy View Post
As a side note, I've always had relatively full lips, but never told anyone about the added filler I first tried in 2012 - not even my boyfriend, whom I live with. Your lips will be swollen the night of, and much of the day after, so I do recommend planning your appt. strategically. My bf and I ordered spicy Thai food last night, so I was able to blame part of the swelling on that - hah! But seriously, he has NO idea, but is totally in love with my lips. Success.
everyone is making me want it more haha
Old 09-14-2013, 04:25 PM

Melinda_tiger is on a distinguished road
Ask you're PS/doctor to start with something which will be slightly above noticeable for the first time. Then you will start to realise if you actually like it without setting off any comments from many people.
Well at least thats what i did and if you like it then you can go bigger next time
Old 09-25-2013, 02:59 AM

donatella is on a distinguished road
Make sure you have a good injector who knows exactly what outcome you're after. There are certain injection techniques to give certain looks and the less you get stabbed the less you swell. There are a whole range of products out now and one in the Juvederm range called Volbella that is a filler that adds shine/gloss to the lip without so much swelling/pout. That's an option if you just wanted to give them a gloss over without anyone noticing.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:56 AM

kimba423 is on a distinguished road
I'm going Friday afternoon for my 1st go at Botox/Juviderm combo for my smokers lines and turndown of the sides of my mouth....I'm so nervous,,,,wth...LOL
Old 09-25-2013, 08:18 AM

Buffmother is on a distinguished road
omg I want it sooooo bad but I'm afraid I won't be able to maintain and will lose the significant change I want. how much is it?
Old 09-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Trixie1222

Trixie1222 is on a distinguished road
I've wanted my lips done foreverrrr! Curious on cost as well??
Old 09-25-2013, 08:54 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Trixie1222 View Post
I've wanted my lips done foreverrrr! Curious on cost as well??
I pay about $450 each for top/bottom lip. Worth every penny. Allergan has a rewards program where you can earn points towards discounts on future botox/fillers.

Trixie1222 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-25-2013, 09:02 AM

SoFlo is on a distinguished road
It's usually around $450-$600 a vile depending on your area & many offer specials. There are good & BAD Dr's at injectables.

I bruised a lot, so keep that in mind if wanting to keep your lips underwraps.

I have pix of my lips before & after in my album if anyone wants to check them out.

SoFlo's plastic surgeon is Bernard Shuster, M.D. F.A.C.S.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-25-2013, 09:37 AM
At the Mountaintop, you still gotta Dream

TheDreamer is on a distinguished road
Sorry if this is a stupid question butt, How often do you need it done? I hate my upper lip when i smile disappears. So how long do the effects stay ?
Old 09-25-2013, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Missmissy View Post
Sorry if this is a stupid question butt, How often do you need it done? I hate my upper lip when i smile disappears. So how long do the effects stay ?
Its lasted 7 months for me so far. I had juviderm ultra. I expect to redo it by the end of the year but so far I'm feeling like they look pretty good.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-25-2013, 02:57 PM
At the Mountaintop, you still gotta Dream

TheDreamer is on a distinguished road
Thanks! I have always thought i want my lips done but i have never actually looked into it but BF would be 100% against it i know. He says i am perfect the way i am buttt i have tine little lips. I just want a bit plumper!