Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bewbfairy

Lip lift! Anyone have this?

Old 09-29-2013, 08:00 PM

kcny33 is on a distinguished road
Lip lift! Anyone have this?

My girlfriend told me about it. And it seems like somethinng I may be interested in. Since u can't see the incision site and it lasts forever. And doesn't give the duck look from fillers. But gives u a more full upper lip. Google it! Looks amazing the before and after pics. Has anyone had this done??
Old 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
BYOBF: BeYourOwnBoobFairy!

bewbfairy is on a distinguished road
Never heard of it. I was also afraid of the duck look - I have Juvederm in my lips and they're just fuller versions of my own lips (see my album for results). It also depends on the injector, and be sure they avoid the border of your lips for a natural look.

LouisVLover and kcny33 like this.

bewbfairy's plastic surgeon is David Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-03-2014, 02:58 AM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
I had this done along with my revision rhinoplasty. The scar leaves a white line. I hate the scar but you can't tell unless I point it out to you without makeup. I have to get fraxel. I've done 2 types of laser to treat it and it looks the same.

Anyway. Don't do it unless you have a long distance between your top lip and nose. I did it bc I was gonna have a long distance between my upper lip and nose after my 2nd rhinoplasty. Think Kim Kardashian after her nose job. I notice she has that distance and it kinda makes her look like a monkey.

Everything looks great and balanced but I'm self conscious about that scar. It bothers me a lot. Hoping fraxel can fix it.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:02 AM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
P.s. it is kinda risky. If done wrong, you cannot get it fixed. Mine was done right but again.... that scar bothers the hell out of me.