Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NBDgymrat

Injectable from a person with no reviews

Old 10-30-2013, 04:01 PM

D0ubleCupL0ve<3 is on a distinguished road
Injectable from a person with no reviews

Hi ladies,

So there is a pretty good deal on Groupon, 1 syringe of juvederm for under $400. The spa is open on Saturday's which is a huge plus. I've been wanting juvederm for a while, but haven't wanted to go back to work the next day looking like a duck...I've so tempted to try this, but I can't find a single review specially on the APRN who administers the injectables. The spa has great reviews to laser hair removal, etc, but I can't find anything on injectables...what do you think? Is this safe?
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 PM

JackieJoe is on a distinguished road
In my personal experience, the injector is key. I've had two good ones and one bad one. If I were exploring a new location, I'd want to talk to others who had been through the process there. Good luck.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:48 PM
5'1 103 lbs lollipop lift/400HP silicone unders

NBDgymrat has room for improvement
Originally Posted by D0ubleCupL0ve<3 View Post
Hi ladies,

So there is a pretty good deal on Groupon, 1 syringe of juvederm for under $400. The spa is open on Saturday's which is a huge plus. I've been wanting juvederm for a while, but haven't wanted to go back to work the next day looking like a duck...I've so tempted to try this, but I can't find a single review specially on the APRN who administers the injectables. The spa has great reviews to laser hair removal, etc, but I can't find anything on injectables...what do you think? Is this safe?
No no no. Don't get injectables or Botox from groupon...it's very fishy esp in NY. Most times you get what you pay for. Go to a reputable PS who has reviews.

Kiwi77 and Girl92 like this.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:54 PM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I wouldn't be comfortable going to a spa personally.

Do you know what sort of training the person doing the injections has had?

I always go to the same place and have had 3 different injectors. I was pleased with the results from all 3 however with the 2nd lady who did my lips they felt lumpy on the inside when touched which I didn't like.