Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redrose1
  • 1 Post By redrose1

restylane injections

Old 11-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
restylane injections

I had my injections today. We decided to use restylane for my first time and then use J. down the road.WOW I have a headache from the stress of it ! I had a syringe and she put it in my border and cupid bow and some in the lip but not much as most gals do as I want to start conservative, and more than bigger lips, I wanted to address lip lines. After I see results I will add to the lip volume. So then she used the last 20% in a vertical line between my eyes (this area is sore) and my fold from nose to lips. And one little sport high on my left cheek when I had a little wrinkle.
I have noticeable poke marks and a few bruises on my lips. I took Arnica starting yesterday and gel today too and ice and thought that would keep me from bruising..but I did have red wine yesterday....opps.....! So far I am swollen but not bad. I feel bumpy but I will massage after my poke sites are not sore. The pain was tolerable with the numbing cream. I was going to do permanent lip color but after the injection pain I do not think I could take the pain of tattooing my lips.

Teenage tatas likes this.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Bloom where you are planted !

redrose1 is on a distinguished road
eeeekkkkkkkkkkk, my upper lip is so swollen I will not be able to leave my office today and hide from everyone, no clients for days I think ! when my secretary see's me she will laugh !

Country girl99 likes this.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:57 PM

Teenage tatas is on a distinguished road
DO you have pics of your lips?