Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By BARBIEGIRLXOXO
  • 4 Post By Misscwick
  • 1 Post By SumthinClever
  • 2 Post By romeromel
  • 1 Post By BARBIEGIRLXOXO
  • 1 Post By Belle_Bela
  • 1 Post By Linaki

LIP INJECTION INFO PLEASE! ;)

Old 01-22-2014, 05:05 PM

BARBIEGIRLXOXO is on a distinguished road
LIP INJECTION INFO PLEASE! ;)

So ive always said I would only get my boobs and lips done.so I got the boobs,now I want my lips!

I don't want HUGE fake looking lips,i already have lips I just think they are not plump enough.i have big almond shaped eyes,a longish nose,and I feel the big lips will just GO and blend with my face more.

I know nothing about this procedure other than its a lip injection lol.
I don't know what options of injectibles I have,which is the best,longer lasting,less lasting,what is the most u can pay for this??? does it hurt??? I don't want lip implants,just injections.

my question is....after the injections does your lips feel numb? or stiff? like,do you still have sensation in your lips??

im looking for any and all info about this,thanks ladies!

romeromel and brooke01 like this.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:32 AM

Misscwick is on a distinguished road
You would like juvederm or resteline.
And your lips will be sore for a couple days.. But no, you shouldn't lose any sensation or feeling.
They won't be stiff as long as you don't overfill them.
The injection hurts a little.. And depending on if you bruise easily, your lips might be a little black and blue for a day. I wish I could show you a picture of myself, because I get mine redone every 7-9 months, and I just had them filled a week and a half ago.
They don't look fake and overfilled.
Because the upper lip normally takes a lot less to look overly big and fake, I usually tell him to just give the top lip a nice liner of the filler and to put most of it in the bottom lip.
Just to be sure you don't get the duck lips, I would only do 1 syringe.

And it's anywhere from $500 to $700 for a syringe depending on the ps.
Hope that helps!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Misscwick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 12:04 PM

SumthinClever is on a distinguished road
I've had both juvederm and restylane. I prefer the restylane. I believe it lasts a lot longer. I've had it for over 9 months and don't need it again yet. My lips were bruised for a few days and they were never stiff. My ps numbed my lips with a gel but it still hurt. Not unbearable though. I love injectables so much!!

Blondie37 likes this.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:03 PM

romeromel is on a distinguished road
I am getting my Boobs done in Feb, and i saw a girl on here who got her upper lip done and I loved her results so I told my sister i wouldn't mind getting my upper lip done and she went ballistic saying one "enhancement" is enough so i dropped the convo but gosh they can look really nice & i am still thinking about it ! anyway just thought id share !
Old 01-24-2014, 11:24 AM

BARBIEGIRLXOXO is on a distinguished road
thanks,i guess my biggest concern is that I lose sensation on my lips.is that even a side-effect or common???

Teenage tatas likes this.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:26 AM

Teenage tatas is on a distinguished road
I had mine done back in Oct-more added after that. I LOVE THEM and no loss of sensation. I had Restylane. I am trying it again in the spring, but this time will try Juvederm. Go for it! Just have them inject the "belly" of the lip, not focus on the vermillion border, for a more pouty and natural result.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:59 PM

Belle_Bela is on a distinguished road
You ladies are totally inspiring me to go get my lips done!
That's it, I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning and booking an appointment for the following week:-)

Linaki likes this.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:59 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I've done Juvaderm ultra twice and LOVE it. I did it first with my original BA so I was asleep. 7 months later I did a boost and was scared to death it was gonna hurt like hell. I was thrilled that there was no pain. I have had no issues with loss of feeling. I actually can't wait to do it again!

Belle_Bela likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE