Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Booked in on Wednesday!

Old 01-27-2014, 04:14 PM

Belle_Bela is on a distinguished road
Booked in on Wednesday!

I finally got inspired enough by all of your beautiful lips that I'm going in on Wednesday for my first lip appointment!

I'm not sure what I will end up doing, since I haven't had the consult yet and don't know my options but I'm planning to start with something small and less permanent so that I don't end up overdoing the size and at least if it looks odd it will go away sooner.

I found out a place in Surrey from someone on another website. She gets her lips done for $150 per 1/2 vial (of J or R, I'm not sure) and she looks great. It's about a 45min drive for me but the price is good enough to make it worth my time.

I'm not telling anyone other than my BF about this (discretion-lesson learned with boobs!). Why not keep a little mystery to myself, right?

Just wanted to share my excitement, and I'll be sure to take before and afters for you all so you can see the process.