Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree18Likes

Getting permalip!

Reply Subscribe
Old 02-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Life is better with big boobs.

MiamiPineapple is on a distinguished road
Getting permalip!

I have my procedure scheduled for April 21. Anyone else had this done? Please share results. Thanks!

Blondie37 likes this.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:10 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I looked into it extensively. Surprisingly there are only a few PS's in Houston that will do it. Mine is not a fan. I read lots of reviews on real self and the comments were so mixed I decided not to go that route. I will continue with Juvederm in the meantime. I would love to hear that you love it then I might be inclined to look into it again. Did your PS say anything about taking anti viral meds before surgery? I'm excited for you!!

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-19-2014, 08:14 PM

Greekgirl70 is on a distinguished road
What would anti virals be for? Is it if you get cold sores? I've never had one.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:36 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Greekgirl70 View Post
What would anti virals be for? Is it if you get cold sores? I've never had one.
Yes for cold sores. Most of the PS's websites I looked at said they have you take them prior to surgery to prevent "post traumatic cold sores". I don't get them either but this seemed to be common to prescribe to prevent.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-19-2014, 09:46 PM

Greekgirl70 is on a distinguished road
Well I think most carry the virus even IF you've never had one. I'd prefer NOT to have a break-out along with my over-swollen purple lips haha. I'd take the anti-virals thank you!
Old 02-19-2014, 11:15 PM

EyeWantBoobies is on a distinguished road
I wanted to get this but my PS said the results would not be good. I have thin lips and they thought I would be able to see the implant.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:58 AM

My lips aren't thin, I just want them more pouty. I have seen some good results on other sites but it's still not extremely popular.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by MiamiPineapple View Post
My lips aren't thin, I just want them more pouty. I have seen some good results on other sites but it's still not extremely popular.
I do know one person IRL that has them and they look fabulous! I can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!!

Blondie37 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-25-2014, 08:31 PM

breathwork will become famous soon enough breathwork will become famous soon enough
I do not know about this. I have had Juvaderm and have found that the filler never goes away completely, I had my lips done in 2010 and touch ups done in 2011. I still have tons of pout in my lips, no sign of it going away. One of the girls in the office where I go believes scar tissue builds from the injection site and then the lips stay. Not sure but I definitely have very full lips, still.

Best for your upcoming procedure.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:45 PM
1050cc silicone, not enuff!

want1500ccs is on a distinguished road
Smile

I to have been looking into permalip, I've tryed everything n nothing seems to last more than a few months on me and fed up with spending!
Would love to know how u get on, ur lips always look lovely in ur pics x
Old 02-27-2014, 02:03 PM
At the Mountaintop, you still gotta Dream

TheDreamer is on a distinguished road
keep me posted on how yours go!
I have such thin lips i hate them so much! No chnace in hell my BF would ever agree with me having anything done to them!

cheery likes this.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:53 PM
BIG BOOBS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND

Blondie37 has a spectacular aura Blondie37 has a spectacular aura
Smile

I've never heard of it guess I'm stuck in the dark ages Lol
I'm very excited to hear about your experience please keep us posted on how you like it. Also what does it typically cost? I have okay full bottom lip but top much thinner and they only stand out if i use lip liner and lip gloss would love to wake up with pouty lips. It's bad enough that my eyebrows and lashes are pale blonde Lol not pretty plus pale white skin but nothing i can do about that I'm allergic to sun and allergic to perfumes so no spray on tans either.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-27-2014, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Blondie37 View Post
I've never heard of it guess I'm stuck in the dark ages Lol
I'm very excited to hear about your experience please keep us posted on how you like it. Also what does it typically cost? I have okay full bottom lip but top much thinner and they only stand out if i use lip liner and lip gloss would love to wake up with pouty lips. It's bad enough that my eyebrows and lashes are pale blonde Lol not pretty plus pale white skin but nothing i can do about that I'm allergic to sun and allergic to perfumes so no spray on tans either.
The PS I talked to was charging $4000 for permalip.

Blondie37 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-27-2014, 03:47 PM

BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough BarbarellaWanaB will become famous soon enough
Hi, love this thread!

Hi, I have a botox check-up on tuesday, March 4th with my same Dra that did my BA. I am going to ask her about Permalip, & the cost when I see her next. i will follow this thread to see how your get done, & the recovery for it!
I hope this is great for you!
Old 02-27-2014, 04:47 PM
BIG BOOBS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND

Blondie37 has a spectacular aura Blondie37 has a spectacular aura
Smile

Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
The PS I talked to was charging $4000 for permalip.
Thanks Linaki for price information Guess that's not something I can afford right now especially if I choose to upgrade implants.

Linaki likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-28-2014, 07:26 AM

I am having it done with Dr. Man in Boca. He has a youtube video about it. I am paying $1900.

KittyLuvr and Blondie37 like this.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:07 PM

MerryD is on a distinguished road
I have permalip implants and I absolutely love them! No one has been able to tell... Even when kissing the hubby, he cant feel them! My lips are perfectly pouty! I would just suggest going to someone who does them frequently because i have heard of alot of people with implant to high on the upper lip! Good luck... I'm sure you'll love them!

MiamiPineapple and Linaki like this.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by MerryD View Post
I have permalip implants and I absolutely love them! No one has been able to tell... Even when kissing the hubby, he cant feel them! My lips are perfectly pouty! I would just suggest going to someone who does them frequently because i have heard of alot of people with implant to high on the upper lip! Good luck... I'm sure you'll love them!
Thanks for sharing! I am excited! Dr. Man seems to be the permalip expert down here so I think he will do a great job!

Linaki likes this.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Lover of cats :)

KittyLuvr is on a distinguished road
Hi. Did you have this done? I'm interested to see / hear about your results. Thx.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:59 PM

Had to push back the date and actually had it done yesterday. My lips are soooo swollen and soooo painful. And I have a really high tolerance for pain, I have had many surgeries. I knew this would happen after but I don't think anything prepared me for the extreme pain I would have. The dental block was insane, about 30 needles to the face and the procedure was traumatizing because you are awake. This makes my boobs seem like a walk in the park! I am Taking pictures day by day so I will create an album
At about one week so everyone can see. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Teenage tatas and cheery like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to MiamiPineapple For This Useful Post:
Reply Subscribe