Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree18Likes

Getting permalip!

Reply Subscribe
Old 05-02-2014, 08:47 PM

mistydays is on a distinguished road
Hi
I hope your pain eases up & they somehow make you even more gorgeous than you already are. I wish you a Speedy Recovery & Happy Healing my friend. xx
The Following User Says Thank You to mistydays For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2015, 11:47 AM

creeping is on a distinguished road
I had silicone lip implants of the maximum size (I guess 4mm?) in August 2012. I love them, they're amazing and look completely natural, no complaints. Even when I have told friends & lovers and made them feel my face with their fingers, they can't tell. I can feel them there, but I guess it's because I knew what they looked like before? I've never had injections, I went directly to implants because I knew I wanted it for a long time. My Dr. was Erez Sternberg in FL. I was under general anesthesia. Recovery took about a week, and eating/talking was nearly impossible due to all the swelling, but the pain wasn't horrendous. Definitely sore for the first few days, but with the meds (just 5mg Lortab) I was completely fine. I paid $4000 for my surgery but it also included correcting my deviated septum, NOT a rhinoplasty, closed surgery, my nose was not broken. I think he said without the septum it would have been $2800. Completely worth it.

cheery likes this.
Reply Subscribe