Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By FitnessJunkie
  • 3 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By Belle_Bela

Lip Augmentation, Cheek fillers and Botox on Friday- getting nervous

Old 02-25-2014, 07:28 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Lip Augmentation, Cheek fillers and Botox on Friday- getting nervous

Friday is my big day. Facial work awake! Last year I did lip augmentation (Juvederm) and radiesse in my cheeks but under anesthesia during my BA. This will be so different. I'm getting 2 syringes of Juvederm in my lips, Botox for crows feet and forehead and the brand new product called Voluma which is for cheeks and is supposed to last 2 years. I have needle phobia big time so hope I don't pass out.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-25-2014, 07:31 PM

FitnessJunkie is on a distinguished road
No, no, no!! No cold feet!! You are going to look fantastic!! Beauty is pain, but man oh man, I love not having a wrinkle on my forehead...LOL!!

You will do great, Linaki, and I can't wait to hear all about that Voluma!!

Linaki likes this.

FitnessJunkie's plastic surgeon is Dr. Janet Turkle
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to FitnessJunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2014, 07:34 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
My PS's office called me today to try to reschedule me for a surgery patient and I said NO! I've been booked for a month and I'm not giving up my spot! Thanks for your encouragement!!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-26-2014, 09:02 PM

Belle_Bela is on a distinguished road
I'm sure you will do great! Just remember that pain and discomfort are temporary, no matter what BS your fear is trying to scare you with :-)

I look forward to hearing about your results; good luck!

Linaki likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Belle_Bela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 02:37 PM

Cpoppins75 is on a distinguished road
I had Belatero in my lips and under eyes. For the eyes, they used a numbing cream which worked well. For the lips, my doc does a dental block and I felt nothing. I've heard the lips can be bad :-( Botox between my eyes gives me a headache but it doesn't last too long.
Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cpoppins75 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Awaiting another revision Nov 2014

Meximelt808 is on a distinguished road
So how did it go??? I am curious about lip augmentation as well!!!! I was considering that during my revision surgery in April
Old 03-20-2014, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meximelt808 View Post
So how did it go??? I am curious about lip augmentation as well!!!! I was considering that during my revision surgery in April
It went great. It's now been almost 3 weeks and I love it. I have done it 3 times now and will continue to do so. It's suble but *I* can see the difference. Big fan here

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-20-2014, 06:56 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
It went great. It's now been almost 3 weeks and I love it. I have done it 3 times now and will continue to do so. It's suble but *I* can see the difference. Big fan here
im so curious about the Voluma, do u have any pics up?
Old 03-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Awaiting another revision Nov 2014

Meximelt808 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
Awesome!!!! So glad you are happy... Yes I want a subtle result as well.. just a tiny bit more plump would be great!