Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Placement of the filler matter

Old 07-24-2014, 10:42 AM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Placement of the filler matter

So i got a full syring about a month ago and honestly I can't tell I did anything, my sister went in to have lines smoothed out on her upper lip and the lady told her it would not make them fuller but her lips are pouty then mine and she only used a little bit of filler. Im pretty disappointed in this. So my question is about the placement... I think she put mine in the belly of the lip which makes sense to make them fuller but I think i may need some on top at the vermillion border......... any input would help in this because I want to go back and add more but on the other hand I don't want to keep wasting money with no results........
Old 07-24-2014, 10:54 AM

baa721 is on a distinguished road
I'm no expert, but I would I assume it had to do with how full your lips were to begin with? I also got a full syringe about 48 hours, ago and they put 75% of it in my upper lip to even it out with my lower. I had veeery thin lips before (I have public album), and I actually think that once swelling goes down it will be hard for others to tell I had anything done. But for me, that's what I'm going for. If it's been a month, I'd definitely suggest going back and getting more if you haven't gotten the results you desire.
The Following User Says Thank You to baa721 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 11:21 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
One syringe not enough?

not sure what to do, I've already done a whole syringe and i can't even see any difference, not sure if i add more if it will help? anyone else have this issue??