Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cattrail
  • 1 Post By nikstar
  • 1 Post By cattrail

Plumped lips

Old 07-28-2014, 12:06 AM

iluvcookies is on a distinguished road
Plumped lips

So now that I got my BA, my friends and family have been joking that I am going to become addicted to plastic surgery lol. I don't see anything wrong with a little injection here and there and I've been considering working on my lips. I want a natural look like Kylie Jenner's (hers are totally fake but look great!). Has anyone augmented their lips before? I used to just refer to it as "lip injections" but now I see terms like fillers and Botox. Is there a difference? And do you have to touch them up every so often once you start?

Old 07-28-2014, 12:36 AM

cattrail will become famous soon enough
botox is not a filler or for lips at all I have been getting juvaderm for 3 years now, you do have to keep it up because it's only temporary. I have found that the longer I have been having it done the longer it lasts, at first it was only lasting a couple months! but now I am good with only once a year. I absolutely love it and I wish I started earlier.

LouisVLover and Linaki like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cattrail For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by cattrail View Post
botox is not a filler or for lips at all I have been getting juvaderm for 3 years now, you do have to keep it up because it's only temporary. I have found that the longer I have been having it done the longer it lasts, at first it was only lasting a couple months! but now I am good with only once a year. I absolutely love it and I wish I started earlier.
Ooooh I see! lol thanks for the clarification I'm definitely going to look into that
Old 07-28-2014, 07:07 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I've been doing Juvederm fillers into lips for awhile and love it.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 08:03 AM

baa721 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by iluvcookies View Post
So now that I got my BA, my friends and family have been joking that I am going to become addicted to plastic surgery lol. I don't see anything wrong with a little injection here and there and I've been considering working on my lips. I want a natural look like Kylie Jenner's (hers are totally fake but look great!). Has anyone augmented their lips before? I used to just refer to it as "lip injections" but now I see terms like fillers and Botox. Is there a difference? And do you have to touch them up every so often once you start?

I just got Juvederm for the first time on Tuesday. I started out with pretty thin lips (esp. upper). I got one vial, with 75% going in my upper lip to even it out with the lower. My emotions have been up and down with it. If I look at myself in a mirror, I'm pretty satisfied. But if I take a picture, I feel like I can tell something is weird or off. I wanted something that was subtle. It's totally possible that I'm still swollen, but I had some duck lip going on for a few days that prevented me from going anywhere. I'm going to give myself a full two weeks before I decide whether or not it's something I'd do again. My motivation for getting it at all was for my upcoming wedding in September. I have progression pics in a public album if you're curious.
The Following User Says Thank You to baa721 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by baa721 View Post
I just got Juvederm for the first time on Tuesday. I started out with pretty thin lips (esp. upper). I got one vial, with 75% going in my upper lip to even it out with the lower. My emotions have been up and down with it. If I look at myself in a mirror, I'm pretty satisfied. But if I take a picture, I feel like I can tell something is weird or off. I wanted something that was subtle. It's totally possible that I'm still swollen, but I had some duck lip going on for a few days that prevented me from going anywhere. I'm going to give myself a full two weeks before I decide whether or not it's something I'd do again. My motivation for getting it at all was for my upcoming wedding in September. I have progression pics in a public album if you're curious.
I just looked at your album; they look great! Very subtle and natural
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvcookies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 05:18 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
thats so awesome to hear, do you get one or 2 syringes, i got mine done a couple months ago and can't even notice a difference, i was wondering if i should go back for more or if I'm just throwing away my money......
Old 07-28-2014, 05:36 PM

nikstar will become famous soon enough
I had mine done just over a year ago. I had Juvederm injections in the top and bottom. I loved the results and they have lasted really well. My lips are a plump today as they were when I first had them done.

LouisVLover likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikstar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Life is better with big boobs.

MiamiPineapple is on a distinguished road
I also am addicted lol....plotting my next procedure.

I have perlane put in my lips and LOVED it (pic in album). I loved it so much I went back and got permalip implants and I am obsessed. It only cost $1900 and lasts forever. I have pics in my album of the procedure. I recommend getting filler first to see if you like the look, then permalip if you want lasting results.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:11 PM

cattrail will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LouisVLover View Post
thats so awesome to hear, do you get one or 2 syringes, i got mine done a couple months ago and can't even notice a difference, i was wondering if i should go back for more or if I'm just throwing away my money......
I only have ever gotten one at a time! I guess I should upload pictures to compare before and afters.

I would go back and get more, I've heard that layering the product works best and it's definitely helped me.

LouisVLover likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to cattrail For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by nikstar View Post
I had mine done just over a year ago. I had Juvederm injections in the top and bottom. I loved the results and they have lasted really well. My lips are a plump today as they were when I first had them done.
wow... so I'm thinking maybe it has to do with the filler, i got restylane about 4 weeks ago and can't tell i did a thing... did u do 1 or 2 syringes????
Old 07-29-2014, 10:13 AM

I only have ever gotten one at a time! I guess I should upload pictures to compare before and afters.

I would go back and get more, I've heard that layering the product works best and it's definitely helped me.
thanks for the info, yes please share some photos, i feel like the only one that hasn't gotten good results, i did restylane maybe thats why?????????
Old 07-29-2014, 10:28 AM

shoppinggirl is on a distinguished road
I've been looking into this too, but a lot of the before and after pics on several local PS's websites look really close to the same. I just cant justify it, if it will not be noticeable.
I have fuller lips on bottom and top middle, but the sides disappear.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:18 PM

Hugosmom123 is on a distinguished road
I want this done so bad
Old 08-03-2014, 06:10 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to say I get 2 syringes once a year and 1 syringe at the 6 month mark.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post: