Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree10Likes

Fake looking lips

Reply Subscribe
Old 08-19-2014, 09:26 AM

LVbarbie is on a distinguished road
Fake looking lips

I am reading so many threads on here where girls are wanting to get them so that they don't look fake, whereas I on the other hand, want to make them really puffy and voluptuous. I am wondering if one syringe is going to be enough or if I should go with two syringes? The reason I am getting my boobs re-done next year is that I am now having boob greed, LOL, and I don't want to end up getting the same feeling with my lips. I just want them really big and juicy right off the bat!

Anyone else that gets the really big lip look? how many syringes and what kind do you get to achieve that look?

BarbiePink likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-19-2014, 10:32 AM

Honey003 is on a distinguished road
I did one syringe and it was not very noticeable, just a small change that most people wouldn't really know what was different. So I'd go for 2 if you want them bigger! It also depends how much you are starting with but I know for me 1 syringe wasn't much, I want to add more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Honey003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 PM

Thanks for the input, I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday to get the first syringe, then go back and get the second one on the 16th of September.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-21-2014, 09:55 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I posted on your other thread too but I do a syringe each in top and bottom. It seems most just do one syringe split between top/bottom.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-21-2014, 10:09 PM

Honey003 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LVbarbie View Post
Thanks for the input, I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday to get the first syringe, then go back and get the second one on the 16th of September.
Awesome! Is there any chance you can do them both the same day? It's not the most pleasant thing in the world so I think it would be best to get it over with in one trip if you can. It's really not that bad but you will have some swelling for a couple of days. Also, I know the juvederm I used had numbing meds in it so it the first injections were the worst and then it was super easy so I would prefer to do it all at once if it was possible

Gibsongirl likes this.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:45 PM

Doctor did not want to do 2 syringes at the same time, especially my first time getting injected. She wants me to do 1 syringe, see how it goes and how I like it, and if I still want it bigger, to come back on the 16th. I'm ok with it, and think it is definitely good logic

breathwork and LouisVLover like this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 08-21-2014, 11:08 PM

cattrail will become famous soon enough
everyone is different and it will look different on everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to cattrail For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 10:18 PM

baa721 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LVbarbie View Post
I am reading so many threads on here where girls are wanting to get them so that they don't look fake, whereas I on the other hand, want to make them really puffy and voluptuous. I am wondering if one syringe is going to be enough or if I should go with two syringes? The reason I am getting my boobs re-done next year is that I am now having boob greed, LOL, and I don't want to end up getting the same feeling with my lips. I just want them really big and juicy right off the bat!

Anyone else that gets the really big lip look? how many syringes and what kind do you get to achieve that look?
I got one vial split between both of my lips. I had really thin lips, and I feel like you can just barely tell a difference. I certainly can, but most people haven't noticed anything. If you already have a decent lip to begin with, you might be able to get away with two syringes, especially if you don't care about them looking fake.

LouisVLover and Bongodrums like this.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:36 AM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by baa721 View Post
I got one vial split between both of my lips. I had really thin lips, and I feel like you can just barely tell a difference. I certainly can, but most people haven't noticed anything. If you already have a decent lip to begin with, you might be able to get away with two syringes, especially if you don't care about them looking fake.
I had one syringe done and have very thin lips as well, i didn't notice a major difference only when they were swollen, but i would do one syringe and then go back in a couple of weeks because when mine were swollen they looked ridiculous like wax lips lol!!!!!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:04 AM

breathwork will become famous soon enough breathwork will become famous soon enough
When you get one syringe you will have swelling. If you wait for the swelling to go down to get the next syringe it will be easier for the injector to see where it is needed.

I've found going slow with filler, one syringe at a time and going back for more works really well. I did my lips four years ago and it still has not gone away completely. My lips are so full.

Blondie37 and Bongodrums like this.
Old 02-20-2015, 03:39 AM

cheery is on a distinguished road
I totally understand what you mean, not only do I love my boobies huge but I love my lips huge too! The fake look is what I hope to achieve, although I'm probably not going to go with fillers as I want a more permanent solution because my lips are tiny (almost non-existent actually) to begin with.

If you're looking for girls with huge fake lip injections check out @liploverzz on instagram, there's a tonne of gorgeous ones on there!!
Old 10-23-2015, 01:11 PM

SaucyMinx is on a distinguished road
I wonder if your overall size makes a difference in how the syringe number is perceived. I'm very petite and I have fairly full lips but I want a little pizazz so this thread and another make me think one syringe is enough for me to get a natural-plus look.

I realize this is an old thread but it's very informative so I'm waking it back up!
Old 04-13-2016, 09:20 AM

sugarboobs is on a distinguished road
just looked at your lip album. maybe i missed it. how many cc's did you end up with? they look great! what do you think of them now after all this time? do they go away fast?

sugarboobs's plastic surgeon is Tom Pousti, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 04-14-2016, 09:46 AM
They are fake and yes they are spectacular!

Gibsongirl will become famous soon enough
Mine are really full to begin with, I just wanted that upper lip curl, and of course bigger is better. I got one and wanted to go back and get another but decided to leave it alone. My PS does a nerve block first like at the dentist and it still hurts like a beyotch! I feel like the Restalyne Silk is lasting longer than the regular Restalyne. This is my second go round. I was terribly swollen for 24 hours, then just swollen for a few more days. I have after pics in my album but not before.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 05-04-2016, 11:18 PM

SaucyMinx is on a distinguished road
I ended up doing a half syringe in November and loved how it looked, but it wasn't my desired look. I wanted a big upper lip but a natural-looking lower lip so the total effect was subtle. I was happy with the first round but I'm day two out of round two (getting the second half of the 1 syringe put in) and liking the result. Because I don't like the fully natural look I would in future ask for a little more on the top than is natural.

If you want a fake look, I think you need more than 1 syringe. I started with nice sized lips and ended up with what my Dr calls "very pretty" instead of the next rank, "very sexy", lips. For my objective I'm happy with what I got. I hope that helps.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:30 PM

BarbiePink will become famous soon enough
ok, I've been teetering on the fence about my lips for quite a while. Turns out I'm getting a pretty good unexpected amount of cash in a few weeks (horray!) so I've decided it's going to be invested in ME! ( and hey! I'n going on vacation the end of Feb, so I want to look tip top! lol!) I'm researching good local places and I am also after the fake lippie look. I'm slightly worried that will be an issue because I live in an ultra conservative area. I have pretty decent lips naturally ( as in some people think I already do injections but I don't) So I'm not sure if I should do one or two syringes, but after reading this, I might do one then go back in a week or two. My time is limited as I don't want swelling or bruising while I'm away. We shall see what happens. I appreciate reading all your experiences! Time for me to book a consult!!

Woo likes this.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:37 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BarbiePink View Post
ok, I've been teetering on the fence about my lips for quite a while. Turns out I'm getting a pretty good unexpected amount of cash in a few weeks (horray!) so I've decided it's going to be invested in ME! ( and hey! I'n going on vacation the end of Feb, so I want to look tip top! lol!) I'm researching good local places and I am also after the fake lippie look. I'm slightly worried that will be an issue because I live in an ultra conservative area. I have pretty decent lips naturally ( as in some people think I already do injections but I don't) So I'm not sure if I should do one or two syringes, but after reading this, I might do one then go back in a week or two. My time is limited as I don't want swelling or bruising while I'm away. We shall see what happens. I appreciate reading all your experiences! Time for me to book a consult!!
I just did mine 2 weeks ago. I'm much older and in my case I'm trying to get mine back to where they were when I was probably your age. I do one syringe each top and bottom. You can probably do 1 and split it too and bottom. I took arnica and before and I still had major swelling and bruising for the first 10 days. I had to tell people at work that I got hit in the face with a basketball at my grandsons basketball practice. I love my lips though so worth it to me. I get Juvederm XC and it lasts about a year.

BarbiePink likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-20-2017, 07:18 AM

OMG, that is too funny. I'm sorry! lol!

Do you go to a medi spa or to a PS office? I know of a local PS that does it, but I didn't go to him for my BA because he's quite conservative, and not sure if he'd be the same with fillers. His pricing is the same as a local med spa that gets great reviews.... And on that OTHER site, people have questioned his staff about watering down doses....
Old 01-20-2017, 08:37 AM

flytrap38 is on a distinguished road
I had mine done, two syringes at the same time. Didn't find it painful at all. They are a little swollen after but the next day the swelling is gone.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:54 AM

well I made a consultation at the med-spa for next tuesday ( which also happens to be my birthday, lol) I'm interested in what she suggests for both fillers and botox..
Reply Subscribe