Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree10Likes

Fake looking lips

Reply Subscribe
Old 01-20-2017, 12:32 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BarbiePink View Post
OMG, that is too funny. I'm sorry! lol!

Do you go to a medi spa or to a PS office? I know of a local PS that does it, but I didn't go to him for my BA because he's quite conservative, and not sure if he'd be the same with fillers. His pricing is the same as a local med spa that gets great reviews.... And on that OTHER site, people have questioned his staff about watering down doses....
I only do it with PS at this point- the one that did my BA because I get a lifetime discount. I priced it with a med spa and even without the discount it was MORE than my PS so obviously I went back to my PS.
Old 01-24-2017, 03:48 PM

BarbiePink will become famous soon enough
So today was my consult! I'm going to do 2 syringes on Restylane Silk, booked for Feb 8th, as well as 45 units of Dysport in my forehead, elevens and around my eyes and will also have a couple Laser Genesis treatments for a bit of Rosacea on my cheeks, but I can't do that the same day as the Dysport. Yay!!
Reply Subscribe