Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Finny
  • 2 Post By LVbarbie

Lip filler that doesn't feel firm?

Old 08-23-2014, 08:38 PM

Finny is on a distinguished road
Lip filler that doesn't feel firm?

Does it even exist? I know juvederm and other fillers become like a firm structure or little balls. Is there anything that can give me lips that are augmented but feel like natural lips?

Thank you!

Belle_Bela likes this.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:16 PM

baa721 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Finny View Post
Does it even exist? I know juvederm and other fillers become like a firm structure or little balls. Is there anything that can give me lips that are augmented but feel like natural lips?

Thank you!
I got Juvederm on July 22nd. It definitely felt firm for the first 3 weeks for me, since I had veeery thin lips. But now, my lips feel 95% like my non-augmented lips. I think it depends on how much you get and how full your lips were beforehand,
Old 09-03-2014, 09:41 PM

Belle_Bela is on a distinguished road
I can only feel the juvederm as " little balls" for the first 3-7 days. My lips feel a little tight for a couple weeks and then it's like it's not even there, no balls, no strange feelings of the skin being tight anymore. Just soft luscious lips!
Old 09-03-2014, 09:45 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I've been doing Juvederm XC for 18 months and never would have described them as firm or had any balls. What about fat grafting?

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-03-2014, 10:35 PM

LVbarbie is on a distinguished road
I had one syringe of Resylane placed last Tuesday and already they feel just as soft as before.

Belle_Bela and Paisley_rain like this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 09-17-2014, 04:46 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
If there are little hard lumps massage massage massage! The very First Lady who did my lips massaged my lips and said it prevents this. After the second time with someone else at the same clinic she didn't massage and my bottom lip had 2 firm lumps which didn't go away for a long time. I've had my lips done since then and no one else massages so I make sure that I do and that was the only time that I had firm lumps. I've had Restylane every time except the last time where I had Perlane instead. I'm desperate for fillers and Botox but can't afford it right now.