Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By MerryD
  • 1 Post By creeping
  • 1 Post By Linaki

Lip Implants, Please Share Experience

Old 09-28-2014, 07:35 AM

Sarah800cc's is on a distinguished road
Lip Implants, Please Share Experience

Hello, I currently have Juvederm XC in my lips. I have almost 2 full syringes. I also have Juvederm in my cheeks, chin and the corners of my mouth. I'm considering lip implants along with cheek and maybe chin. I estimated a yearly cost to keep up with all of these injections and it totals to about $7000 a year and I can't spend that.

Please if you have lip implants, Permalip, can you share your experience with me. How much did it cost? Was it worth it. Thanks
Old 09-28-2014, 07:43 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I do Juvederm XC in my lips too. Also 1 syringe top and bottom. I also do filler in my cheeks but have switched to the long acting Voluma that lasts up to two years. I looked into permalip but found so many negative reviews I decided against it. There is only one person on here that I know that has done it and she seems happy with it. Search the threads and you can find her.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-08-2014, 03:36 AM

munichbabe is on a distinguished road
i have siliconoil. i know that it is forbidden in u.s., but in germany it is allowed .. not many ps do it but i was lucky bc there a two in the city where i live. i had two sessions until now - i have to wait a few weeks between the sessions and i plan to have a third session end of this year and then we have to see. until now all is fine .. it is a permanent solution, therefore you have to be careful that you don't go too big in one session. in the past i had volbella, but it needed 4 pieces of it per session and cost for it exploded. hope my answer was helpful .. i heard that much us girls go abroad to get the permanent siliconoil .... cheers munichbabe

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 11-21-2014, 08:44 PM

MerryD is on a distinguished road
I have permalip and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Although i know there are alot of negative reviews out there, i have never had any issues! But I went to the BEST plastic surgeon in AZ to do it!!!! DR Daniel Shapiro!!!! He did an amazing job!!!! I actually get comments on my lips all the time!!! I recently went into the dermatologist for my botox appt and she could not believe that it was an implant!!! They look and feel very natural!!!! I went with the 4 mm on my top lip amd the 3 mm on the bottom lip! The other nice thing about them is if you ever wanted a little extra pout you can do a smidge of filler on top of the implant!!!! I highly recommend them!

Now as far as the cheek and chin implants go.... I dont know anything about them but i did have fat transfer to augement my cheeks and give me a little more contour!!!! That was prob the best surgery i have ever done!!!! The results look so natural and beautiful!!!! I would look into that before going through the cheek implant route because i have pnt heard too many good things about cheek implants (i also had that done by fav doc Dan)!!!!

LouisVLover and cheery like this.
Old 02-19-2015, 12:41 PM

creeping is on a distinguished road
I have silicone lip implants and I love them to death. I've never had injections, because this is something I knew I wanted since I was literally 7 or 8 -- I've always HATED my lips. I went to the maximum size, my surgeon (Dr. Erez Sternberg in FL) was amazing. I have no complaints nearly 3 years later. I can definitely feel them in my face if I try -- but I've had friends and lovers literally feel around my face with their fingers and they can't tell. I guess it's because I knew what it felt like before?

My Dr recommended I try injections first, but I knew that would be a waste of time and money. Though they're as big as medical science currently allows, I would replace them if there was something bigger.

HotMagenta likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 02-20-2015, 03:58 AM

cheery is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MerryD View Post
The other nice thing about them is if you ever wanted a little extra pout you can do a smidge of filler on top of the implant!!!! I highly recommend them!
Oh wow thank you so much for the info, I was very curious as to if you could add filler after having the implants done and glad to know it's possible!
Old 05-05-2015, 06:29 PM

LouisVLover is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MerryD View Post
I have permalip and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Although i know there are alot of negative reviews out there, i have never had any issues! But I went to the BEST plastic surgeon in AZ to do it!!!! DR Daniel Shapiro!!!! He did an amazing job!!!! I actually get comments on my lips all the time!!! I recently went into the dermatologist for my botox appt and she could not believe that it was an implant!!! They look and feel very natural!!!! I went with the 4 mm on my top lip amd the 3 mm on the bottom lip! The other nice thing about them is if you ever wanted a little extra pout you can do a smidge of filler on top of the implant!!!! I highly recommend them!

Now as far as the cheek and chin implants go.... I dont know anything about them but i did have fat transfer to augement my cheeks and give me a little more contour!!!! That was prob the best surgery i have ever done!!!! The results look so natural and beautiful!!!! I would look into that before going through the cheek implant route because i have pnt heard too many good things about cheek implants (i also had that done by fav doc Dan)!!!!
im also in az, do u have any pics of your lips? what part of az is he in
Old 05-05-2015, 07:46 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LouisVLover View Post
im also in az, do u have any pics of your lips? what part of az is he in
He's in Scottsdale. Just googled him.

LouisVLover likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 06-14-2015, 11:09 AM

Fluffybun is on a distinguished road
I haven't had any fillers yet, or lip implants, but I had a chin implant when I had my Rhino done.