Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alrm
  • 1 Post By Alrm

Juvederm ?s

Old 09-29-2014, 07:31 PM

samiboo is on a distinguished road
Juvederm ?s

Can anyone give me the pros and cons? Anyone have before and after pics? Please share.
Old 10-11-2014, 07:29 AM

AshlieRose will become famous soon enough
I just had it done yesterday and see no difference. I was just about to post asking how long it takes to see results because it wasn't cheap!
Old 10-11-2014, 09:50 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
What are you using it for? I love it for lips and I do the Voluma version of Juvederm for my cheeks.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 09:52 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AshlieRose View Post
I just had it done yesterday and see no difference. I was just about to post asking how long it takes to see results because it wasn't cheap!
How many syringes did you do? I have to do 2- one top and one bottom. Due to my age I have lots of volume lost in my lips and cheeks. I love it.

Last edited by Linaki; 10-11-2014 at 09:53 AM.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 09:57 AM
This is not your practice life, this is all there is.

millard is on a distinguished road
i had 1 syringe of restylane in my lips. They were super swollen for 1 week and then I hardly noticed a difference. I want to try 1.5 syringes next time.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 10:00 AM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
Im following this one.... I really want to do something about my forehead and the two lines that form around my lips. You know.....the ones from smiling and laughing so much . Seriously, i want to learn and know more about fillers vs botox vs whatever else is an option for me.....

Lizy's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lizy View Post
Im following this one.... I really want to do something about my forehead and the two lines that form around my lips. You know.....the ones from smiling and laughing so much . Seriously, i want to learn and know more about fillers vs botox vs whatever else is an option for me.....
Botox is what you need for your forehead. I do Botox for forehead and crows feet and a Juvederm XC 2 syringes for lips and Voluma, the new Juvederm product for my cheeks. Love them all.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 10:13 AM

Alrm is on a distinguished road
I have pre and post pics. Let me see if I can make it my avatar. Be right back.

Lizy likes this.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:18 AM
At the end of the race they're in just the right place !!

Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light Lizy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Linaki View Post
Botox is what you need for your forehead. I do Botox for forehead and crows feet and a Juvederm XC 2 syringes for lips and Voluma, the new Juvederm product for my cheeks. Love them all.
Awesome and thanks Linaki... I hope to do it after Christmas. My boobies set me back regarding self-improvement budget . Do the technicians or PS decide how many syringes one needs and where....oh and what about dark circles and under eye puffiness? Thx!!!!!

Lizy's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 10:25 AM

Alrm is on a distinguished road
The wheel just kept spinning and wouldn't load the picture. I'm guessing it's too big for an avi pic. I'll be sure to upload it to albums when I can.

I had one full syringe in my lips of Juvaderm Voluma. It was $800 and lasted two weeks. I suppose I could try two syringes but $1600 on lips every 6 months might be pushing my beauty budget. I did love the look about a week in to the results. I've had regular Juvaderm in my lips with no results whatsoever.

I really think some enhancements really depend on how you mesh with the product. Maybe my body just didn't hold it but it does great with Botox!

Lizy likes this.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Alrm View Post
The wheel just kept spinning and wouldn't load the picture. I'm guessing it's too big for an avi pic. I'll be sure to upload it to albums when I can.

I had one full syringe in my lips of Juvaderm Voluma. It was $800 and lasted two weeks. I suppose I could try two syringes but $1600 on lips every 6 months might be pushing my beauty budget. I did love the look about a week in to the results. I've had regular Juvaderm in my lips with no results whatsoever.

I really think some enhancements really depend on how you mesh with the product. Maybe my body just didn't hold it but it does great with Botox!
I'm surprised they used Voluma for your lips since it's only FDA approved for cheeks. I get the Juvederm XC in my lips and it lasts a year. I do 2 syringes. I think one is a waste.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 10-11-2014, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Lizy View Post
Awesome and thanks Linaki... I hope to do it after Christmas. My boobies set me back regarding self-improvement budget . Do the technicians or PS decide how many syringes one needs and where....oh and what about dark circles and under eye puffiness? Thx!!!!!
My PS did a thorough eval on my face and told me what I needed. He never pushes anything on me so when he said I needed a minimum of 2 syringes per cheek I knew he was right. I don't have the dark circles so not sure what they do for that. At our age though the face is what needs the help. I actually gained a few pounds too. Being too skinny in your 50's adds YEARS to your look.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE