Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honey003

Juvaderm: look the same?

Old 10-11-2014, 07:33 AM

AshlieRose will become famous soon enough
Juvaderm: look the same?

I had my first juvaderm yesterday. He injected the lines on the sids of my face where I smile and my lips. But as of now I see no difference at all. Is that normal? How long is it supposed to take to see results?
Old 10-11-2014, 10:48 AM

Honey003 is on a distinguished road
I've never done lines just my lips but I see it right away. And usually with some swelling so they actually get smaller in the first week... Did you only use 1 syringe? If so it might not be enough to see a big change. Also it's important to stay hydrated because they are injecting hyaluronic acid which uses moisture to stay plumped up.

AshlieRose likes this.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:00 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I had the opposite problem. The first time I did my lips I was freaking out they looked so big. After the swelling went down they were perfect. You may need more. The first time I did my cheeks it took 2 syringes for each side to make any difference at all. He said I easily could have done another 2 on each side.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE