Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By melv123
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By BC A2C
  • 2 Post By BooBitties
  • 1 Post By MsBlackEyeliner
  • 1 Post By SeekAndDestroy

Hiding lip injections??

Old 01-11-2015, 08:49 PM

melv123 is on a distinguished road
Hiding lip injections??

My husband is anti lip injections but I realllyyy want to do it! I've asked a million times and he always says no, that he doesn't want me to do anything to my face. Is there anyway that I would be able to get them done without him noticing? Like if he goes away for a few days and I get them done, how long does it take for swelling to go down??

snowlover25 and DitaKat like this.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:55 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
That would be very difficult to hide IMO. I get one syringe each in the top and bottom and I am swollen and bruised for at least 4 days afterwards. I guess you could try one syringe and split it. IMO that's not enough but up to you. I still think it would be hard to hide.

DitaKat likes this.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-11-2015, 08:56 PM
5'1" & 125lbs

BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold BC A2C is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by melv123 View Post
My husband is anti lip injections but I realllyyy want to do it! I've asked a million times and he always says no, that he doesn't want me to do anything to my face. Is there anyway that I would be able to get them done without him noticing? Like if he goes away for a few days and I get them done, how long does it take for swelling to go down??
Honestly. I think lip injections are one of the more noticeable procedures. Anything that is going to result in a difference to you, is likely going to be quite noticeable to your husband. Swelling and bruising can last a while and you can't really predict how your body will react.

He may not agree with lip injections, but it's still your body.

Linaki likes this.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:58 PM
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light BooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah...not easy to hide. I've been holding out on getting them because it would be impossible to hide during carpool!!

You could wait until the spring and say you were stung by a bee. Chances of that working are pretty slim.

Buzz buzz!

Bongodrums and Cajax like this.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:32 PM

MsBlackEyeliner will become famous soon enough
I have naturally full lips and I don't really like it, so I'm always trying to make them look smaller.

What I do is when I'm putting on foundation I take a sponge or a concealer brush and put it on my lips too. Then I just put on some light pink lip gloss. It'll give your lips a flatter look.
(You can experiment with different colors and see which ones make your lips look smaller. Reds make mine look huge)
You can also do the same thing with the foundation but line your lips INSIDE your natural lip line.
Whichever works for better for you[:

Woo likes this.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:57 AM
I <3 boobs

Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough Cupcake85 is a jewel in the rough
I had mine done which my partner knew I was doing and there was leftover so my injector put it in my nasolabial folds and then filled out my chin dimple.

[email protected] picked it right away! He took one look at me said "you've had it done in your face haven't you?"

Then after looking at me more pointed out where it was.

Also if you bruise forget it. My first time I got nasty bruising and even with lipstick it was hard to hide.

Oh and my mum who I didn't tell picked up I'd had my lips done as soon as she as she saw me and I didn't see her until the swelling vanished.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:13 AM

HotMagenta will become famous soon enough HotMagenta will become famous soon enough
Haha yeah lip injections are a hard one to hide unless you S/O is really clueless with that type of thing. Plus.. whats the point of them if people cant tell or you are going to have to be hiding what was done?
There will be bruising and swelling the first few days. You can ice your mouth for swelling and apply foundation or concealer right away for bruising, my surgeon has always said makeup is totally fine to cover right after the injections even. Alllllso... you could wear lipliner and lipstick and if he asks you could always just say its a new lipstick/liner combo you are trying out if he thinks something is different I suppose lol. But yeah..
I literally had mine done, a week later went and saw this guy I have been seeing and even then he still noticed hahaha.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Searching for a Revision Dr

Location: Paradise City, where the grass is green & we talk about teetays
SeekAndDestroy will become famous soon enough
You can always blame it on an allergy, or lip venom lip gloss.

BooBitties likes this.