Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Lip Augmentation

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lip Augmentation Discuss lip augmentation via fat transfer, implants, or injectable fillers here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By texasboobs
  • 1 Post By Linaki
  • 1 Post By texasboobs

juviderm ultra plus

Old 03-04-2015, 09:15 AM

texasboobs is on a distinguished road
juviderm ultra plus

Ok so I'm getting my lips done this Sunday with juviderm ultra plus and I'm super nervous. How much does it hurt, how long will I swell, etc? I'm getting a full syringe done to see how that does.

Blondie37 likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-04-2015, 11:04 AM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
I've done it 3 times and maybe scheduling for next Friday if I can get in. First time I did it with my BA so no pain. Second time I did it with numbing cream only, no pain. 3rd time I did it with Voluma also and had a dental block and numbing cream- only pain was from the injections for the dental block.

Just so you know a full syringe isn't much. I do one syringe top and one bottom and it's not that noticeable. Swelling for me lasts for a about 5 days. I would take some arnica and bromelian if you can. It helps with bruising and swelling.

Who do you go to?

Blondie37 likes this.

Last edited by Linaki; 03-04-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2015, 08:17 PM

Oh hey you ate in houston!! I normally go to dermatouch rn. I'm thinking I will probably end up doing two syringes total but starting out with one. Who do you go to now?

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-04-2015, 08:24 PM

Ironannie is on a distinguished road
You'll have to let me know how it turns out I've been considering getting lip injections when I get my ba in April
Old 03-04-2015, 08:25 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by texasboobs View Post
Oh hey you ate in houston!! I normally go to dermatouch rn. I'm thinking I will probably end up doing two syringes total but starting out with one. Who do you go to now?
I do it with Dr. Vitenas. Since I'm a surgery patient of his I get a 20% discount. I prefer to have it done by a doctor.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to Linaki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 06:52 AM

That's awesome! I actually have a friend that has tatooed my eyebrows that does injections that will be doing my first juviderm this sunday.... I'd like to go ahead and put 2 in but I'd rather add one at a time then add more! I'm very excited though! Shew getting 1 syringe and charging me 375 to do it so it's a pretty good deal.

Linaki likes this.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to texasboobs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2015, 08:30 AM

Ch3sty La Rue is on a distinguished road
I've had it done twice. I was supposed to have it done today but it got cancelled due to snow. I'm rescheduled for next week. I get 1 syringe and you guys are right, it doesn't go very far. I just want a little extra volume.
You are getting a great deal.In my area it is 500-700 a syringe depending on where you go. Like Linaki, I have swelling for about 5 days. It isn't terrible swelling but it does swell. Bring an ice pack with you and put it on immediately after.That will help.
Do not take Tylenol or IBuprofen prior because they cause bleeding and this will.make you bruise badly.
They use numbing cream and it's doesn't really hurt.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:23 AM

Thanks so much I'll kept yall posted. I've heard to take an antihistamine after to reduce swelling as well.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
Old 03-08-2015, 03:02 PM

Wanted to post an update. I had it done on Saturday afternoon. My girlfriend did it for me (she is an injector and does her own self). So she numbed my entire mouth, under my nose, and my eyebrows because she was going to touch up my eyebrow tattoos. Ok so I will tell you it does hurt, not horrible but it did make me sick to my stomach and we had to take breaks. I ended up having to take a Xanax and a phenegren so I could keep going. There was no bruising or swelling but it kind of hurt to pull my lips back and smile for the night and under my nose was sore. I had 1/2 a syringe of juviderm ultra plus in my lips. I am so thrilled with my results and would do it all over again even though it does hurt lol. Woke up this morning and no bruising or swelling and I feel great. Under my nose is a little tender but I am so glad I let my gf do it!! I could have gone to work that day I got it done and no one would have noticed! Needless to say im very happy. I made an album of before and afters of my juviderm and my eyebrows if anyone would like to see!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
The Following User Says Thank You to texasboobs For This Useful Post: